Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softronic Post

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
Softronic Post

(11:58 est)

Most all tuning companies start the same way, that drive to innovate and turn a passion into a business. We have seen companies go off the plank of blinded success so many times: the company grows, loses sight of its objective and becomes driven by mass quantities, automated one size fits all products, and **** poor customer service. But Softronic has seemed to absolve itself from the typical path of failure that engulfs most businesses in the industry.

But having followed them on CC.net for over a year now, it seems that the guys at Softronic are enthusiasts first, experts second, and businessmen third. Their proof is always based on solid data, not magical charts and altered graphs.

I wish you guys much success and hope that you remain a customer-focused and results oriented company: the profits will come in due time.

Old 06-01-2008, 04:02 AM
easyc is infamous around these parts
it did say before 12PM EST right? if so that means you are what... 11 hours 58 minutes late..............

Old 06-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Flyer007 is infamous around these parts
Nice thoughts Eddie but Easyc is correct. 12pm est. was the deadline.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:12 AM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
LOL you guys are right, my mistake, regardless, my comments still stand, I've watched the software battles happen on other forums, and softronic has fought their battles in a way that never undermined or took personal slights at other companies.

the winners of the free flashes will be in for a pleasant surprise!

Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Eddie

Very well said Eddy .I also am a big CC member and have followed Softronic from the first time they became a Sponser on that site.Scott is a real stand up guy and does not BS about the products they offer just to get sales .After viewing CC yesterday and waiting for a Showdown with another vendors Plenum Dyno wich did not come out all that bad(10 HP Increase I think) and Good Tourque Numbers my heart and Faith is still with Softronic.. I spent my lifes saving on my Cayman .Gotta go with the one you can trust ..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.