Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hyundai Genesis 0-60 faster than Boxster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DSSA
While I agree with the above post there's something to be said about a car that handles/accelerates faster then a $50K for $25K regardless of its make.

I've had plenty of "cheaper" cars that would outrun a lot of the modified 911 Turbos, and yes, I'm currently chasing a 996TT for my next purchase. But it's also been nice to be able to have the performance for a lot less initial money laid out, less in maintainance, and cheaper to modify by far.

I doubt I'll tear into a 996 TT like I have with the other cars (including my Z06) for fear of tossing something as well.

End of day--yes, it's still just a "XXXX", but it's all in what your priorities are.
You my friend are a true car enthusiast! I would rather have a LP640 for my garage, but being able to be able to experience the same and more peformance does make me smile....in my lowly Vette.