Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed my new Carbon Fiber wing from Motor Lux

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=harajuka;2240512]Thanks! Tires have been great, I love em.. Very good grip, and hardly any tire noise. I definitely recommend them!

harajuka,

What size and brand of tires are you using and how many miles have you put on them so far?

Old 02-01-2009, 10:52 AM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the complement! same goes to yours. I used KW Variant 3 coilovers to lower the car.

Originally Posted by Porschepet
Your Cayman looks GREAT!!! what did you use for lowering? The Rear wing ,Wheels and Painted side vents and Diffuser Look fantastic .I did a custom to mine as well .
Im using Nitto Invo's, 235/30/20 fronts, 285/25/20 rears. I have put probably around 1000 miles on it so far only.

Originally Posted by Slowcart
What size and brand of tires are you using and how many miles have you put on them so far?

Old 02-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
harajuka

The stance is Perfect with those. I am putting those on my wish list Keep us updated with the Carbon fiber

Old 02-01-2009, 01:42 PM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
New mirrors from Motor Lux is on Same finish as the wing and diffuser, 4x4 twill matte..

and more pics of the wing..