Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First post!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 08:11 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of good info on here for you man ---- but ill just add this to the mix.....

Try to get something (Boxster, Cayman, 911) with an S behind the name. I have driven base Caymans and base 911's and there is NO COMPARRISON with the "S" and the base. Trust me.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
umwolverine is infamous around these partsumwolverine is infamous around these parts
I would agree you should get an 'S' if you are buying a 2009. They have direct fuel injection and I think will hold their resale better than the std car. Also you're getting a much better engine/car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.