Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which "Cayman GT" do you like better?
The yellow one.
24.53%
The white one.
75.47%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

which Cayman GT do you like better?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 AM
hooligan317 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gator Bite
Personally, I like your car the best. Probably because it looks like mine.
:taking a bow: Thank you, thank you.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Banned
K-Man S is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Slowcart
Cool guy, cool car, I vote for Ed's car IMO the white Cayman is cleaner and better planned not just a random collection of discounted after market parts.
My apologies this is the Elmo/Cliff post I meant to quote... not that he'd ever bring it anyway...

Old 04-26-2009, 11:52 AM
chiroporsche is infamous around these parts
I like white... more stealth.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Gator Bite is a splendid one to beholdGator Bite is a splendid one to beholdGator Bite is a splendid one to beholdGator Bite is a splendid one to beholdGator Bite is a splendid one to beholdGator Bite is a splendid one to behold
Woah... What happened to K-Man S? It says 'Banned' under his name.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Yellow!!!

Voted Yellow .
Yellow with the GT-3 Bumpers is just fantastic looking
I do not see a problem with calling it a Cayman GT why not .
Its a GT in my book

If the white car had Techart Bumpers then I would vote white car without the rapper graphics

Old 04-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gator Bite
Woah... What happened to K-Man S? It says 'Banned' under his name.
I think he is banned...but it's not permanent, only for 12 years..

Old 04-29-2009, 02:20 AM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Control It
I think he is banned...but it's not permanent, only for 12 years..

Control It, " only 12 years" that's a good one.

FWIW I like the way you roll and thanks for eliminating the source of these endless ego driven rants.

Last edited by Slowcart; 04-29-2009 at 02:40 AM. Reason: add
Old 04-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Control It/Slowcart

K-Man S is a very highly respected person in the Porsche community and without him and his porsche site I would never had attemped most of the mods I have done on my Cayman.His knowledge of the Porsche cars is tremendous and what he gives the Porsche community is Irreplaceable
check your OWN ego's at the door before posting please .Thanks

Old 04-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Porschepet,

The Banned party you speak of may have once been respected but is clear that his childish behavior has cast shame on him and his website.

BTW you mentioned that something should be checked, well OK I checked
your Rep Power and it is ZERO and with so many red marks that you must have set a new low mark.

Now back to the topic of this thread. I still vote for the white Cayman S it just looks like Ed understands how to modify his Cayman using a well thought out plan instead of just bolting on the latest most discounted parts.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Psypher is infamous around these parts
Porschepet,

The Banned party you speak of may have once been respected but is clear that his childish behavior has cast shame on him and his website.

BTW you mentioned that something should be checked, well OK I checked
your Rep Power and it is ZERO and with so many red marks that you must have set a new low mark.

Now back to the topic of this thread. I still vote for the white Cayman S it just looks like Ed understands how to modify his Cayman using a well thought out plan instead of just bolting on the latest most discounted parts.
One question, what does rep have anything to do with his statement? I understand it was a jab and not appreciated, but I have 0 rep. Does that mean any comment or arguement I make is not worth a darn? I'm not stating that what he said was right, but rep shouldnt have any true bearing on his opinion.

My .02 cents

Old 04-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Slowcart

You and Control It are the ones that started with the derogatory comments not me
Yes I do hold some kind of record for the most red due to the fact that I stand up for what I believe in . .

I stood up for Scott in the IPD/Softronic Thread and that got me the red you see now and I would do it all over again if necessary. I will take a stand for Ken and I do not care about my unfairly given Rep Power.
Both are Great people and given their LIVES to the Porsche community and deserve respect . how can you possibly deny this?

We all have dissagreements on subjects and that's just going to happen from time to time ,No big Deal!! but your comments were very deragatory and out of line

What have you done for the Porsche Comminity thats put you above showing some respect to k-Man-S ?

NOW -we can return to our regular scheduled program

Old 04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
The whole REP thing is a waste of time and only a tool for certain individuals on this site to use for negative reasons. I think the REP system should be banned since it has no real purpose.

Best Regards,
Scott Slauson

Old 04-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Control It, " only 12 years" that's a good one.

FWIW I like the way you roll and thanks for eliminating the source of these endless ego driven rants.
Thank you! +1!

Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by Softronic
The whole REP thing is a waste of time and only a tool for certain individuals on this site to use for negative reasons. I think the REP system should be banned since it has no real purpose.

Best Regards,
Scott Slauson
Sorry you don't like the rep system but most members do..

Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by Porschepet
You and Control It are the ones that started with the derogatory comments not me
Yes I do hold some kind of record for the most red due to the fact that I stand up for what I believe in . .

I stood up for Scott in the IPD/Softronic Thread and that got me the red you see now and I would do it all over again if necessary. I will take a stand for Ken and I do not care about my unfairly given Rep Power.
Both are Great people and given their LIVES to the Porsche community and deserve respect . how can you possibly deny this?

We all have dissagreements on subjects and that's just going to happen from time to time ,No big Deal!! but your comments were very deragatory and out of line

What have you done for the Porsche Comminity thats put you above showing some respect to k-Man-S ?

NOW -we can return to our regular scheduled program
+100...now you can start over!

fair enough?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: which Cayman GT do you like better?