Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which "Cayman GT" do you like better?
The yellow one.
24.53%
The white one.
75.47%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

which Cayman GT do you like better?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 08:27 AM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
which Cayman GT do you like better?

This is for "fun" which one of these cars do you like better?

the yellow one or the white one? both are Cayman GT's well above factory HP, both heavily modded.

YELLOW REMOVED AT OWNERS REQUEST

Last edited by porsched4ed; 04-23-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:34 AM
CayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really nice
i vote the yellow one but the whole GT thing is a little ricer

Old 04-21-2009, 09:01 AM
ekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to behold
Not enough pics.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
both need turbos.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
I like the white because it still retains the Cayman headlights/front end and just looks cleaner. I like a very clean look on a road car. By clean, I guess I mean "uncluttered".

Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
both need turbos.
I agree, all Caymans need turbos so that they will be as fast as they should be! Porsche should not keep a good car down.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Tomasz is infamous around these parts
The faster one. Of course!

Old 04-21-2009, 10:52 AM
$teady$upreme is infamous around these parts
Need more pics, but leaning towards the white one~

Old 04-21-2009, 12:06 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
more pics...

the white one...

the yellow one...

REMOVED AT OWNERS REQUEST

Last edited by porsched4ed; 04-23-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:50 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I love the kit on your car and white is sooooo clean.

M

Old 04-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
Come on dude, the ego stroking is laughable at best.

The back story is some squabbling between the OP and the owner of cayman club on who has the cooler car... you give cayman owners a bad rep LOL.

you guys both have good cars, but neither is a cayman GT, the whole naming convention of calling it a variation of porsche used nomenclature is pretty silly.

You guys both have modded Cayman S'. Plain and simple. And they are modded very differently.

I'm not flaming, I'm just calling it like I see it.

And if we are talking superlatives, Itmerc and Donny have both of you guys beat by a mile.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:55 PM
gas_guzzla is infamous around these parts
never liked yellow cars

Old 04-21-2009, 02:36 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eddie
Come on dude, the ego stroking is laughable at best.

The back story is some squabbling between the OP and the owner of cayman club on who has the cooler car... you give cayman owners a bad rep LOL.

you guys both have good cars, but neither is a cayman GT, the whole naming convention of calling it a variation of porsche used nomenclature is pretty silly.

You guys both have modded Cayman S'. Plain and simple. And they are modded very differently.

I'm not flaming, I'm just calling it like I see it.

And if we are talking superlatives, Itmerc and Donny have both of you guys beat by a mile.
Eddie,

Any more pics of your car??

Old 04-21-2009, 02:37 PM
CarlssonBenz is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Definitely White...

That X51 intake plenum and manifold is beast!

Old 04-21-2009, 02:39 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Can I vote for my own car??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: which Cayman GT do you like better?