Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sunny Drive and mini Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Beautiful setup and great location, the pictures are stunning. Love the wheels.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:24 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Skyline Blvd is the one of the favorite weekend drives with the fellas. Uphill and downhill, then Germantown road are fun too, but too much traffic.

There is another road off of Germantown, forgot the name of the road, but popular with the bikers (bicycles) very sweet twisty uphill and downhill!. But on weekend sometimes quite a bit of bikers.

skyline blvd is my favorite by far and not that many bikers there and LONG twistys for aggressive driving, but watch out for one of the sharp 90 degrees turns near the top, hard braking, then sharp uphill S-turns. Super fun! but of course play it safe

Originally Posted by Flip
Which road in Beaverton?....or are you kidding? Since I'm out in Newberg, I'm not that familiar with any road within Beaverton for aggressive driving.

Old 07-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Flip is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by advantyper
Skyline Blvd is the one of the favorite weekend drives with the fellas. Uphill and downhill, then Germantown road are fun too, but too much traffic.

There is another road off of Germantown, forgot the name of the road, but popular with the bikers (bicycles) very sweet twisty uphill and downhill!. But on weekend sometimes quite a bit of bikers.

skyline blvd is my favorite by far and not that many bikers there and LONG twistys for aggressive driving, but watch out for one of the sharp 90 degrees turns near the top, hard braking, then sharp uphill S-turns. Super fun! but of course play it safe
Thanks for the road suggestions. Since I sold my modded TT, I'll have to wait until my reservation on a Jan 2010 build of a Cayman s comes through. Until then, fond memories of the TT. The Cayman in this pic would eat my lunch in the straights but the little TT hung tough in the twisties. Later.

Attached Images