Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pedro's Techno Torque

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
Pedro's Techno Torque

Does anyone have any experience with Pedro's Techno Torque ? It seems like a similar product as the IPD at a much more reasonable price.

Attached Images   

Last edited by Johnny Danger; 10-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:24 AM
thnxbabe has a spectacular aura aboutthnxbabe has a spectacular aura about
I don't have the techno torque, but I know Pedro well. He spent a lot of time, money and effort developing the piece. Reviews from some of the early adopters are good. Pedro uses his stuff in his own car long before he puts the stuff out to the public.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:50 AM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Check with some folks on ppbb.com. Pedro frequents that board, and there are a couple of folks who have commented on this.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
I do! And since I did not pay for mine (won it at a Boxster event) I have no vested interest in saying it works just to defend $ I spent on it.

That being said, it lives up to the claims. More pull throughout and yes it's a similar if not the same concept as the IPD plenum T.... but a much lower cost. It will take your ECU ~ 30 miles or so to relearn/re-map based on the increased airflow but once it does, the results are great! Never tracked the potential increased MPGs from it and all I have are my butt-dyno results but I give it 2 thumps up!

Plus, Pedro is a stand up guy and I think pretty much offers a 100% money backed guarantee on this and [almost] all his parts. With customer service and dedication like that you can't go wrong!

Definitely should go for it

Last edited by Burg Boxster; 10-05-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Burg Boxster
I do! And since I did not pay for mine (won it at a Boxster event) I have no vested interest in saying it works just to defend $ I spent on it.

That being said, it lives up to the claims. More pull throughout and yes it's a similar if not the same concept as the IPD plenum T.... but a much lower cost. It will take your ECU ~ 30 miles or so to relearn/re-map based on the increased airflow but once it does, the results are great! Never tracked the potential increased MPGs from it and all I have are my butt-dyno results but I give it 2 thumps up!

Plus, Pedro is a stand up guy and I think pretty much offers a 100% money backed guarantee on this and [almost] all his parts. With customer service and dedication like that you can't go wrong!

Definitely should go for it
Thanks for your input. You shed some positive light on the product.