Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECU Tuning Opportunity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
ECU Tuning Opportunity

I came across this thread on Planet Porsche. I think its worth checking out for anyone in the market for upgrading their ECU.

planetporsche.net/cayman-boxster-modifications/37183-fvd-brombacher-introduction-introductory-planet-porsche-offer.html

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-11-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: embedded link to antother forum
Old 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger
I came across this thread on Planet Porsche. I think its worth checking out for anyone in the market for upgrading their ECU.

planetporsche.net/cayman-boxster-modifications/37183-fvd-brombacher-introduction-introductory-planet-porsche-offer.html
I "pulled the trigger" today. The folks at FVD are some of the most knowledgeable and professional folks that I have encountered. Indeed, in the vast world of so called "tuners", FVD is the real deal. Their ECU programs aren't just some "boiler plate" files simply designed to blanket the model range. Rather each client receives a custom program that is designed specifically for their vehicle, taking into account performance upgrades ect... This was one of the best offers that I have come across on any forum for a long time !

Old 10-13-2009, 05:08 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
Good luck and let us know the results. Have done 2 previous 911s with 2 other software companies. Have new car now and might be interested, too. Look forward to your impressions.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
I uploaded my new FVD ecu software earlier today. Within the first few miles I could discern a significant improvement in throttle response and a much greater sense of linear power gain throughout the whole rpm range. Kudos to FVD.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
I uploaded my new FVD ecu software earlier today. Within the first few miles I could discern a significant improvement in throttle response and a much greater sense of linear power gain throughout the whole rpm range. Kudos to FVD.
Johnny Danger,

Glad to hear! Our custom tailored software will give you as much power as possible for all of those mod's of yours.

Thanks!
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 10-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Johnny Danger

What other mods have you done to your car?

Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Porschepet
What other mods have you done to your car?
2002 Speed Yellow Boxster S

- Hamann Body Kit
- FVD GT3 Rear Bumper
- Champion RS-98's
-9FF Custom coilover suspension
-Upgraded Sway bars, Strut braces and Stress Bars
-9FF custom exhaust
-M&M (germany) custom headers with 200 cell HJS cats
-BBI light weight under drive pulley
- EVOMS high flow air intake
-Modified plenum
-FVD ecu upgrade
-9FF short shifter

Last edited by Johnny Danger; 10-30-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:14 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
2002 Speed Yellow Boxster S

- Hamann Body Kit
- FVD GT3 Rear Bumper
- Champion RS-98's
-9FF Custom coilover suspension
-Upgraded Sway bars, Strut braces and Stress Bars
-9FF custom exhaust
-M&M (germany) custom headers with 200 cell HJS cats
-BBI light weight under drive pulley
- EVOMS high flow air intake
-Modified plenum
-FVD ecu upgrade
-9FF short shifter
Johnny, unless all those pieces are duct taped or glued together, let's see some pix of this bad boy!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Cartel is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lithium1330
Johnny, unless all those pieces are duct taped or glued together, let's see some pix of this bad boy!
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...t-project.html

Old 10-30-2009, 06:15 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
very nice indeed. Someday, my SY will have a bodykit and lowered and black wheels.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Johnny, this is your car, right? Found it while looking at different Boxster reviews on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TXxj7BSOg

Old 10-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by lithium1330
Johnny, this is your car, right? Found it while looking at different Boxster reviews on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TXxj7BSOg
It is indeed. Incidentally, the girl in the video ended up becoming fatally attracted to me, and unfortunately we had to fire her after the photo shoot.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:12 PM
sims159914 is infamous around these parts
nice link

Old 11-01-2009, 07:14 PM
sims159914 is infamous around these parts
i like the video

Old 11-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
It is indeed. Incidentally, the girl in the video ended up becoming fatally attracted to me, and unfortunately we had to fire her after the photo shoot.

JohnnyD,

That is hysterical...this video came to mind when you posted that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqTFJjfKfj4

In all seriousness that is a geat video of your car!!

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Opportunity