Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TechArt Noselift System for Boxsters and Caymans!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
TechArt Noselift System for Boxsters and Caymans!

This just in! TechArt's Noselift system is now compatible with the Boxster and Cayman chassis. In conjunction with TechArt's popular coil-over suspension, drivers have the ability to lift the front axle 60mm to clear driveways and steep inclines. Controls mount cleanly into the dome light on the Boxster and aside the hand brake on the Cayman. Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Images    
Old 08-31-2010, 06:16 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Justin @ CEC

Thats just AWSOME!!
I can only park on one side of my garage after installing the H&R's and the GT-3 front bumper due to a drainage part that is too low ..This is really a great solution !! good for car shows too

Old 08-31-2010, 07:24 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Justin,
You've piqued my interest. Can you tell us a bit more about the system?

Dave

Old 09-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
Originally Posted by Porschepet
Thats just AWSOME!!
I can only park on one side of my garage after installing the H&R's and the GT-3 front bumper due to a drainage part that is too low ..This is really a great solution !! good for car shows too
Your GT-3 front bumper will thank you.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dave
Justin,
You've piqued my interest. Can you tell us a bit more about the system?

Dave
It's a hydraulic system that operates automatically through the push of a button. It takes just 6 seconds to reach full lift and does it under complete silence. You can also use the noselift while moving (up to 37mph). This allows you to prep for an incline and will automatically lower itself once you've accelerated past 37mph. Due to it's compact size, you won't lose any luggage compartment space either.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Justin @ CEC

so in regards to the rear end what will it provide there ? does it have a hydrolic set up as well ? or just the front , was looking for a adjustable coil over system soon so if the rear is adjustable this is really on my list !
can you PM me the price please .thanks

Old 09-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
it looks like coilovers in the back and hydraulics in the front. I am guessing to adjust the rear you would have to do it the regular coilover way (taking wheel off) it is a pretty cool idea though

Old 09-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Porschepet
so in regards to the rear end what will it provide there ? does it have a hydrolic set up as well ? or just the front , was looking for a adjustable coil over system soon so if the rear is adjustable this is really on my list !
can you PM me the price please .thanks
The hydraulic lift function is only available for the front axle. PM sent.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
please send me the price

Old 09-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by andresito360
it looks like coilovers in the back and hydraulics in the front. I am guessing to adjust the rear you would have to do it the regular coilover way (taking wheel off) it is a pretty cool idea though
It's actually a full coilover suspension front/rear. The noselift system hydraulically controls hats on the front suspension that increase the ride height. There's no loss of performance from running the noselift system versus the PASM-compatible coilover suspension by itself.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by andresito360
please send me the price
PM sent.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:05 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
Justin, please PM your price. Compatible with non-PASM '09 Cayman S with KW Variant 3?

Old 09-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sshjd
Justin, please PM your price. Compatible with non-PASM '09 Cayman S with KW Variant 3?
PM sent.

Old 09-08-2010, 06:25 AM
pepper_cs is infamous around these parts
no chance to say goodbye GT3 bumper