Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Out for a Drive in my Spyder (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 08:23 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Out for a Drive in my Spyder (pics)

6 speed,

The weather was finally nice enough yesterday to take the Spyder out for a blast - wow what a car! I am just about ready to hit 2000 miles and i can honestly say this is the an incredible car. I had the top up - the top down - i was driving on the highway - on backroads -and for a while i was even chasing down my buddy in his tuned Nissan GTR and in the twisties the Spyder kept up quite well!!! All while in the comfort of my heated seat, music blasting, and Sport Button on

Here are some pics...

~ Thanks for looking ~

Old 03-09-2011, 08:29 AM
flat6&v8s is infamous around these parts
Nice pics, great looking car!

Old 03-09-2011, 08:53 AM
rubber_ducky is infamous around these parts
Great looking car. Thanks for sharing pics.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
very nice! enjoy the ride!

Old 03-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
pearlcoupeg35

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Nice looking Pics with a beauty of a day there .

hey I thought you were getting some Black OEM wheels ?

Old 03-09-2011, 12:22 PM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
Im jealous im stuck in my office and its raining outside!

Old 03-09-2011, 01:14 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I love this car!!!

Originally Posted by Porschepet
Looks like a lot of fun!!! Nice looking Pics with a beauty of a day there .

hey I thought you were getting some Black OEM wheels ?
It was fun day. The GTR i was with for a bit is FAST (600+hp) so in the straights he was GONE but in the tight turns i was able to hang pretty well since the Spyder is far lighter/more tossable than that car. All in all a GREAT drive and GREAT day.

As for the black wheels --- that is on the top of my list actually --- just have to stop spending money on my house & travel LOL

Old 03-09-2011, 02:41 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Funny, I don't remember seeing a text or getting a phone call about this little trip.

Great pics Jon. The Spyder is easily the best looking car Porsche currently makes.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:40 PM
ekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to behold
Heated seats are VERY useful in spring/fall... this is when you don't miss the bucket seats at all!

Old 03-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
CCns23

Originally Posted by ccns23
funny, i don't remember seeing a text or getting a phone call about this little trip.

great pics jon. The spyder is easily the best looking car porsche currently makes.

cmon now!!!! Gt-3 rs ????
you been sipping on grandmas cough medicine ?

Old 03-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by CCns23
Funny, I don't remember seeing a text or getting a phone call about this little trip.

Great pics Jon. The Spyder is easily the best looking car Porsche currently makes.
3pm on a Tuesday is tough for most to pull off Chris

Originally Posted by Porschepet
cmon now!!!! Gt-3 rs ????
you been sipping on grandmas cough medicine ?
GT3RS is a NASTY car no doubt --- but the lines/style are very "race car" and really cater to a "car guy" ---- i feel the Spyder is more classic and more "stylish" than any other current Porsche. Just my $.02

Old 03-09-2011, 10:01 PM
rotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura about
How does it compare to your previous caymans?

Old 03-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by rotaz
How does it compare to your previous caymans?
It is very similar to my previous Cayman --- just better all around i feel. The Cayman is a GREAT looking car in my opinion but this Spyder just looks KILLER! The Cayman had a great motor/trans but the Spyder's power feels just a little crisper and the trans is spot on. The weigh reduction of the Spyder is also noticable over the Cayman and the "curb appeal" is far greater in this car too. I can go anywhere without one or two people coming up to me and talking about the car. Its insane!

Old 03-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Nice, white looks good on the spyder, like the decals as well.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:49 AM
clay5523 is infamous around these partsclay5523 is infamous around these parts
Really sharp looking car. I test drove the Spyder and loved it. Wife did not like the up/down top hassle.

Ed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Out for a Drive in my Spyder (pics)