Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Merry Christmas from Cayman R and Me!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Awesome car, and thanks for the nice greetings too! Right back at ya!

Old 12-25-2011, 07:14 AM
Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Thanks.

Cayman R is an awesome car. Easy as a Cayman S to drive (very easy) - as well balanced and tight as the Spyder (tighter actually), and every bit of "hey look at me i am in a Porsche" as any nice 911. As with any Cayman the space in the trunks is huge and the ****pit is like a little fighter jet. I love these cars. The R just takes it up a notch in the style department and the black accents with the black wheels to me is what makes the car. On the performance side, the car accellerates very smoothly and the handle is top notch. The ride is rough but if you are reading this (obv on a car forum and into cars) you wont mind it one bit.

Now all i need to do is get my Fabspeed Race Exhaust installed and we are all set

Cheers!
As long as the roads aren't really bad, I actually find the ride pretty comfy. Comparable to the C2S and better than the C63.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:02 AM
StockKiller is infamous around these parts
Happy Holidays guys... I was looking into the Fabspeed exhaust too, let us know how it goes.. also was told to Flash the car.. any thoughts on the Flash?

Old 12-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Speedtrap is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Thanks.

Cayman R is an awesome car. Easy as a Cayman S to drive (very easy) - as well balanced and tight as the Spyder (tighter actually), and every bit of "hey look at me i am in a Porsche" as any nice 911. As with any Cayman the space in the trunks is huge and the ****pit is like a little fighter jet. I love these cars. The R just takes it up a notch in the style department and the black accents with the black wheels to me is what makes the car. On the performance side, the car accellerates very smoothly and the handle is top notch. The ride is rough but if you are reading this (obv on a car forum and into cars) you wont mind it one bit.

Now all i need to do is get my Fabspeed Race Exhaust installed and we are all set

Cheers!
Firstly congrats as I have one as well. So why Fabspeed and does yours not come with the PSE?

Old 12-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Maxcmo is infamous around these parts
Happy Holidays and congrats on the car! Would be very interested in reading what you thought of the exhaust after you put it in! I am considering a Remus Catback Exhaust but still on the fence.