Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Merry Christmas from Cayman R and Me!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 04:32 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas from Cayman R and Me!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Old 12-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Appleguy is infamous around these parts
That's an awesome photo and one sweet ride!

Here's to a safe and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Cheers

Mark

Old 12-19-2011, 07:20 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Appleguy
That's an awesome photo and one sweet ride!

Here's to a safe and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Cheers

Mark
Thanks Mark!

Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Dutchboy is infamous around these parts
Nice pic. Care to share your thoughts on the Cayman R vs. your past Porsches?

Old 12-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Dutchboy
Nice pic. Care to share your thoughts on the Cayman R vs. your past Porsches?
Thanks.

Cayman R is an awesome car. Easy as a Cayman S to drive (very easy) - as well balanced and tight as the Spyder (tighter actually), and every bit of "hey look at me i am in a Porsche" as any nice 911. As with any Cayman the space in the trunks is huge and the ****pit is like a little fighter jet. I love these cars. The R just takes it up a notch in the style department and the black accents with the black wheels to me is what makes the car. On the performance side, the car accellerates very smoothly and the handle is top notch. The ride is rough but if you are reading this (obv on a car forum and into cars) you wont mind it one bit.

Now all i need to do is get my Fabspeed Race Exhaust installed and we are all set

Cheers!

Old 12-19-2011, 03:16 PM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
Very nice pic and car for that matter. I have a GT3 but I really like the Cayman and the Cayman R in particular. Too bad I can't have both!

Happy holidays as well.

Old 12-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by ScooterP
Very nice pic and car for that matter. I have a GT3 but I really like the Cayman and the Cayman R in particular. Too bad I can't have both!

Happy holidays as well.
Thanks a lot. I love the GT3 but i have a Cayman R --- too bad i cant have both either

Old 12-19-2011, 04:32 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
sharp...happy holidays!

Old 12-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Wanna Trade Cars ???? Man I want one of tose so bad

Merry Christmas pearlcoupeg35 !!!
Car look Great !! hey did you have the outside ring of the front lights painted black ? that looks really nice

Old 12-20-2011, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by buckwheat986
sharp...happy holidays!
Thanks Buddy!

Originally Posted by Porschepet
Wanna Trade Cars ???? Man I want one of tose so bad

Merry Christmas pearlcoupeg35 !!!
Car look Great !! hey did you have the outside ring of the front lights painted black ? that looks really nice
Thanks my man .....the car is 100% stock other than a PCA sticker and clear corners --- the headlights on the R come like that

Old 12-20-2011, 08:14 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
NICE Jon!!!! Would love to get your opinion of the differences b/w the Cayman R and the 997 C2S w/ Aero you had. Currently I have the 08 C2S w/ Aero and love it (for the back seat w/ the little guy, but at times even missed my Boxster and it's Nimbleness.....Merry XMAS bud!

Old 12-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Car looks sweet Jon!, enjoy the quiet sound for the holidays if you can manage . Give me a shout when your ready to come in and have the Race exhaust installed, Its all ready to go for you.
Thanks,

Old 12-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
NICE Jon!!!! Would love to get your opinion of the differences b/w the Cayman R and the 997 C2S w/ Aero you had. Currently I have the 08 C2S w/ Aero and love it (for the back seat w/ the little guy, but at times even missed my Boxster and it's Nimbleness.....Merry XMAS bud!
Yo homie! Merry Christmas to you too. Tough to compare the two cars - both AWESOME. The C2S is a faster car for sure --- but also larger too. The Cayman R is a sharp/tight driving machine. It really feels glued to the road and when i drive anything else it feels sloppy compared to the R. Lets plan a VA + PA meet in the spring...

Originally Posted by Alex@Fabspeed
Car looks sweet Jon!, enjoy the quiet sound for the holidays if you can manage . Give me a shout when your ready to come in and have the Race exhaust installed, Its all ready to go for you.
Thanks,
100% will be in touch after the holidays. Happy Holidays to you and the dudes at FABSPEED

Old 12-22-2011, 12:55 PM
gpa311 is infamous around these parts
Sweet Car!

Merry Xmas to you (and your car) too!

Old 12-22-2011, 03:03 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
lol. i love that top (puma) i have the same thing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Merry Christmas from Cayman R and Me!