Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my Spyder :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 08:40 PM
orangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by StockKiller
TPC Racing.. There a board sponsor ...
Click on there site.. They gots the goods for our cars..
I have a cayman r... Pdk
After careful thought, I chose to do the turbo n stage 3 suspension kit..
But my car wants to be a track *****... So We got sheet faced one night and thought why not.. Life is short..she wants it more than I do and I always aim to please my ladies...
And TPC is the place to go..

Thanks man, much appreciated... I’ll check ‘em out.

Mark

Old 05-24-2012, 05:33 AM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
Yea tpc is near me... I think I saw them on summit last year. Eventually I'll take it there for suspension and power mods... Right now I'm trying to extract everything I can 1st

I'd love a review of "before and after" if you do all the tpc stuff and then take it to the track

I'll have my VIR vids up in about 2 weeks

Old 05-24-2012, 06:09 AM
orangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ShahulX
I'll have my VIR vids up in about 2 weeks

Just so ya'll understand... 2 weeks in Shahul's time is 5 months in normal people's time.

(on the bright side, my boxster will be in)

Mark

Old 05-25-2012, 07:03 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
2 months if your lucky

You have a 981 coming??

Old 05-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Opps, my apologies... I thought we were in a different thread, deleted my reply.

Didn’t mean to hijack the OP’s thread.

Mark

Last edited by orangecrush; 05-25-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Man I don't care lol, got the email from 6 speed.. Your build sounds awesome.. I actually would have loved red

Old 05-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Man I don't care lol, got the email from 6 speed.. Your build sounds awesome.. I actually would have loved red
LOL, thanks... I knew it was your thread but I was trying not to derail it...lol.

Mark

Old 05-26-2012, 08:29 PM
I get derailed by shiny objects haha...

I'm very interested... I work for a Porsche dealer... Excited about getting our 1st 981's

Old 05-26-2012, 08:56 PM
I get derailed by shiny objects haha...

... Excited about getting our 1st 981's

Same here... I know the general public hasn’t gotten their hands on it but I haven’t heard anyone say anything bad about it.

I can’t wait for it to arrive.

Mark

Old 05-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Think I'll like it alot... It was a hard choice on the spyder vs the 981... Spyder won for me but I've also never been very patient

I love the spyder looks but I'm worried I'll actually love the 981's and may actually like the steering haha..

Plus I don't want to waste one of our dealer allocations on myself.. Maybe later on

Old 06-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Originally Posted by orangecrush
Just so ya'll understand... 2 weeks in Shahul's time is 5 months in normal people's time.

Mark
BOOYAH!!! lol

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3560578

Old 06-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Manifold
I thought that was Shenandoah - that highly cambered (superelevated) section clued me in. I'm interested in trying that track, and the technical aspect is enticing (sort of like autox), but how do you feel about the safety of the course? Seems like limited runoff areas with concrete barriers close by?
Turned out I was able to make to Shenandoah this past weekend. Took me about 3 sessions to learn the track, and after that I had a blast. Just watched your video again and it reminded me of the good times. My favorite track so far, among Lime Rock, Summit main, and Shenandoah. Will be at Watkins Glen in a couple of weeks.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:30 PM
yea it really is a fun technical track...Im at summit main soon, trying Jefferson in August... and then back to shenedoah in sept/Oct... trying to hit Road atlanta in Oct

Old 06-11-2012, 06:43 PM
yea it really is a fun technical track...Im at summit main soon, trying Jefferson in August... and then back to shenedoah in sept/Oct... trying to hit Road atlanta in Oct

Have you been to Road Atlanta before? FUUN Track, lots of elevation changes...

If you go to any of the above, make sure you take your go pro.

Mark

Old 06-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Definetly would. I actually have a credit with Skip Barber...1 day advance car control clinic... Debating whether to do road Atlanta or fly all the way to laguna Seca .. I've always wanted to drive the "corkscrew."

It would just be so much more $ to go to California and so much longer.. I dunno

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got my Spyder :)