Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my Spyder :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 07:00 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice

guess I'll keep this thread going as well... posted this elsewhere too

Old 07-08-2012, 07:39 PM
orangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ShahulX
guess I'll keep this thread going as well... posted this elsewhere too

I may have missed it but what track is that... If you took the gators out of there, it looked like you were on a state highway...lol.

Mark

Old 07-09-2012, 05:06 AM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
Lol yea... Older track... It's the main track for summit point in wva..I like the shenendoah circuit better but summit main is fun, high speed.. Hold a special place in my heart, my 1st track day ever was there in 2003

Old 07-09-2012, 08:06 AM
orangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to behold
Lol yea... Older track... It's the main track for summit point in wva..I like the shenendoah circuit better but summit main is fun, high speed.. Hold a special place in my heart, my 1st track day ever was there in 2003

Cool... I've always wanted to go to Summit point but just one of those tracks that I've never made it to. I've gone as far north to the track at Mid Ohio but for some reason, just can't make it to Summit.

Perhaps when the new car comes in.

Mark

Old 07-09-2012, 08:11 AM
I highly recommend the shenendoah circuit of summit... Awesome awesome track

I'll probably be there October 7th with trackdaze

https://www.trackdaze.com/

Old 07-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !Manifold Is a GOD !
I highly recommend the shenendoah circuit of summit... Awesome awesome track

I'll probably be there October 7th with trackdaze

https://www.trackdaze.com/
Great driving! The video shows you passing cars left and right, with no one passing you.

I like both Summit main and Shenandoah, but I too prefer Shenandoah. It's a shame they don't use it more. I did it with PCA recently, and will be going back there with TrackDaze later this season.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Manifold
I did it with PCA recently, and will be going back there with TrackDaze later this season.

TrackDaze is one of my favorite DE's.

Mark