Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did you ever have a dream you woke up pissed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 07:51 AM
orangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to behold
Did you ever have a dream you woke up pissed?

So last night my wife and I went to a party. We came back a “little” trashed and I was determined to sleep in since my normal getting up time is 5-6am even on the weekends.

Point is, I took two melatonin pills.

So last night I have this dream that I get a call saying my 981 showed up at this warehouse. For some reason, the people in the warehouse call me instead of the dealer so I go down to pick up my car.

As I’m driving back, I get behind a red dodge dakota with a camper shell on the back. He’s going slow and after numerous attempts to pass him being denied because of the traffic, I get pissed, drop a gear and pass him on the shoulder.

As I pull up next to him, he punches it and I simply cannot get around him. I take the car to the dealership and proceed to cuss them out telling them that this POS doesn’t have the ***** of a Pinto.

They proceed to tell me that because I picked up the car from the warehouse and not the dealership, they never had a chance to PDI the car and “turn on” some program on the ECM.

I dunno, weird but I woke up with the jaw sore from grinding my teeth I was so pissed.

Stupid but true....lol.

Mark

Old 07-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Kelderek is a glorious beacon of lightKelderek is a glorious beacon of lightKelderek is a glorious beacon of lightKelderek is a glorious beacon of lightKelderek is a glorious beacon of light
LOL, that's awful!

BTW, I think that the cars are electronically limited to about 20 km/h when they are in transit from the factory to the dealer. The dealer have software to unlock it when it arrives!
Looks like that doesn't happen when they deliver directly from the warehouse, hence the lousy performance...

Old 07-09-2012, 05:29 AM
stixlr8 is infamous around these parts
That is one detailed dream. I gotta get me some of that melatonin.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Nope. No bladder problems here.