Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Boxster 981 Exhaust System by speedART

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Boxster 981 Exhaust System by speedART

speedART just released an exhaust for the Porsche Boxster 981. The details are listed below of you can Click Here to go right to the page.

The speedART sport exhaust system for the 981 Boxster improves performance and sound. The dual muffler system is made from 100% stainless steel and includes a pair of round exhaust tips with the engraved speedART logo.

The speedART exhaust systems are built to order since they are tailored to an individual sound level based on the transmission and desired sound. A PDK unit has a lower sound level than a manual unit. In addition, you have the option to choose a TUV or export sound. The TUV meets European sound level regulations similar to the OEM volume, but enhances the tone with a much crisper note. The export sound level is perfect for those looking to release the quintessential Porsche sound from their 991. The exhaust tips are also available in a high-polished, chrome-like finish or a satin black.

The vehicle's VIN is required to start production as well as 50% non-refundable deposit. Each system takes 4-6 weeks to produce and is then shipped direct to your door with FedEx Air and arrives 3-5 days after production is completed. Payment in full is required following the systems production and prior to shipping.

We are anxious to get some videos from Germany so we can post it up. In the meantime, we are offering special pricing for the month of August to get some systems out there so we can get some feedback.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Thecatch83 is infamous around these parts
These guys don't waste any time....Love it!!

Old 07-31-2012, 06:16 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
no they dont. I asked for sound clip videos and they told me they cant right now because their car is having the aero and interior developed.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:45 AM
coupe28 is infamous around these parts
i really want it but i live in indonesia. can u send it to indonesia? it must be so expensive for the shipping cost.. =( but please calculate it for me. if the price still make sense , i would buy it.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by coupe28
i really want it but i live in indonesia. can u send it to indonesia? it must be so expensive for the shipping cost.. =( but please calculate it for me. if the price still make sense , i would buy it.
We have clients all over the world and are proud to offer international shipping on all our products. All we need from you is an actual shipping address and we can get you a rate quote. This would cover the cost of shipping only, duties and taxes are extra.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
We have clients all over the world and are proud to offer international shipping on all our products. All we need from you is an actual shipping address and we can get you a rate quote. This would cover the cost of shipping only, duties and taxes are extra.
my address is Taman Resort Mediterania Blok Z:7 No:35. Pantai Indah Kapuk.
Jakarta Utara. DKI Jakarta. 14460. Indonesia. i want the NON TUV sound. loud is good. lol. please give me the best price because i really want to buy it if the total price+cost very good.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
by the way, my boxster is 2.7l engine. is this include headers? if not, do you have the full exhaust system?

Old 07-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Site Sponsor
my address is Taman Resort Mediterania Blok Z:7 No:35. Pantai Indah Kapuk.
Jakarta Utara. DKI Jakarta. 14460. Indonesia. i want the NON TUV sound. loud is good. lol. please give me the best price because i really want to buy it if the total price+cost very good.
The export version always sounds better We will get the quote asap from my shipping department.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Site Sponsor
by the way, my boxster is 2.7l engine. is this include headers? if not, do you have the full exhaust system?
The current exhaust available is cat-back only.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Banned
johnmiller is infamous around these parts
nice looking exhaust system for the new 981!

I just ordered my Porsche 981S last month, waiting for the arrival now..., the first thing I want modify is the exhaust system when I have the car

I can only find two of the aftermarket exhaust system for 981 right now, one is yours and another one is IPE innotech exhaust

Do you guys have full set for 981 or just the muffler and tips? what are the options for tips?

this is their clip of 981, sounds awesome I have to say..

do you guys also have clip for 981, I would like to make comparison, thank you

Last edited by johnmiller; 08-03-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:19 AM
i think im gonna pass this exhaust and buy the full exhaust system. thank you for your time.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:39 AM
orangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to beholdorangecrush is a splendid one to behold

Can't speak for the speedART exhaust but the exhaust in the video sounds like crap. I'm not sure if they chose that area to enhance it's sound since it echos under all the roads but damn thing sounded like a honda civic.

Mark

Old 08-03-2012, 06:53 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by johnmiller

I just ordered my Porsche 981S last month, waiting for the arrival now..., the first thing I want modify is the exhaust system when I have the car

I can only find two of the aftermarket exhaust system for 981 right now, one is yours and another one is IPE innotech exhaust

Do you guys have full set for 981 or just the muffler and tips? what are the options for tips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9cl...0&feature=plcp

Congrats on your new 981 Boxster. The speedART exhaust system is only offered as a cat-back at the moment. A complete system, with headers and high-flow cats, is designed to increase the airflow and top-end performance. However, it also requires an ECU calibration to adjust the low-end performance and the no one has been able to get into the new ECU's in the 981 Boxster.....yet

Regarding the sound clip, speedART has their car being fitted for interior and aero upgrades so its not drivable at the moment. As soon as they get it back, I have been promised and a sound clip.

Old 08-03-2012, 06:57 AM
Site Sponsor
i think im gonna pass this exhaust and buy the full exhaust system. thank you for your time.
understood. It may be a bit before the complete system is available because the ECU cannot be calibrated...yet

Old 08-03-2012, 09:59 AM
qhb
qhb is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by johnmiller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9cl...0&feature=plcp

This thing sounded horrible IMHO.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Boxster 981 Exhaust System by speedART