Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boxster Hardtop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 11:14 AM
rockcreek7 is infamous around these parts
Boxster Hardtop

Has anyone seen this hardtop yet? The company has not yet started shipping production units but maybe someone has seen one at a show or demonstration.
http://www.zeintec.com/index.html

Old 04-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
maybe for $1G but not the five grand they are asking.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Daggie is infamous around these parts
I've seen in at the Essen Motorshow in Germany.

First impression was "kind of cool", but from nearby the finishing was not what it should be. The window in the back was plain ugly. But it was a prototype .. so maybe those things change.

I've seen a second hardtop like that from a French company called "D. Morris" and that would looked a lot better ... don't have any pictures tough.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:05 PM
rockcreek7 is infamous around these parts
Thanks Daggie, I figured someone would have seen this at a show. Hopefully the production version will be better than the prototype.

D. Moris advertises in many magazines but I can't find anything on the web about their product.

Old 04-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Daggie is infamous around these parts
They don't have a website.

They are a "subdivision" of "Poly Pieces" that makes fibreglass bumpers for cars like VW Golf, ... They have some really nice parts for the Boxster 986, but I can't comment on their quality since I personnaly don't have parts by them.

If you want, I'll give you their direct email adress. (have to look it up on my other computer). You can also order through 9 one one Motorsport in Belgium. They have a (n ugly) website: http://www.911-motorsport.com/. If you want the direct email address, just let me know and I will look it up. (it'snight in Belgium and I'm rather lazy now)

Old 04-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
It's one of the things you see and say cool for like 10 minutes and then you realise t looks wrong... Not a fan.