Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wtf? Boxster Carrera GT look a like on ebay..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Banned
|Adeel is infamous around these parts
Wtf? Boxster Carrera GT look a like on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...QQcmdZViewItem

The wheels were all wrong but I kinda like it! Because I can't afford the real deal CGT It LOOKS like a CGT but the lines are all wrong. The price is very, very high isn't it?

Old 08-19-2006, 11:44 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
I prefer to die instead of buying one!
The only good things are the girls around it...

Old 08-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Best looking kit yet...I still think it is DUMB though

I like the front end it is just like the RUF RK Spyder....I thought about that front end on my boxster ..

Old 08-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Tom@Brandywine is infamous around these parts
My that is pretty sad

Old 08-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
at least it is made from a Porsche, not a Fiero!

Old 08-21-2006, 05:30 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
wtf???? u know what's the scariest thing of all???? look how high the bid has gotten

Old 08-21-2006, 06:28 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Why even bother?

Old 08-21-2006, 07:17 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
i like it. looks great. if it was 30K and they took the badge off the back, i'd consider it over a standard boxster if i was in the market. not for 80K though. that's nuts. unfortunatley they probably put a ton of money in it to look that good. this is the first one i've seen that doesn't look cheesy and the boxster/996 have nice interiors. i'm guessing if you didn't know what a carrera gt was, most of the general public would assume it's a production car. i've seen two other. one a boxster and another a fiero. both were hideous. not my first choice for the wheels on this one. chrome is never good unless you produce rap albums for a living

Last edited by deputydog95; 08-21-2006 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:16 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
i actually really like it

jk

Old 08-22-2006, 01:04 AM
mbodo is infamous around these parts
isn't this the kit where they cut the boxster in half, add a few inches, then retorch the whole thing back together?

Haggis in sheeps clothing!

Old 08-22-2006, 01:06 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Nastyness.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Why people waste money and time?

Old 08-22-2006, 11:38 AM
NiATE is infamous around these parts
While it appears to be a well done kit and the paint is very nice, not sure I see the point. As soon as you start it people will know and when the guy in the turbo Golf blows you away, there will be little question regarding its poser status. To each their own though.

Old 08-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
I like it...without the badge and for $30K...think it would be a great converation piece...just look at all those girls...

Old 08-22-2006, 04:20 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Anybody notice that it is a tip?

Not bad looking. I agree with you guys, though....take away the badge. No sense trying to be something it is not....why not just a great looking boxster with a cool body kit?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wtf? Boxster Carrera GT look a like on ebay..