Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bistien PSS9 for BoxsterS & Cayman non PASM in stock now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Bistien PSS9 for BoxsterS & Cayman non PASM in stock now

We just got in Bilstien PSS9 Kits for BoxsterS/ CaymanS

NON Pasm cars

If anyone needs a kit or fitment and installation with the factory beisbarth alignment.

Please email me directly.

fabryce@gmgracing.com

Old 10-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
What about 986 cars? Do you have PSS9s for them as well? Please advise. If so, please PM price and availability. Thanks.

Dave

Old 10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
PM sent- In stock

Old 10-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
PM on set for cayman S pLz

Old 10-24-2006, 01:51 AM
987bs is infamous around these parts
what about 987 boxster S with PASM?
thanks,

Alan

Old 10-26-2006, 03:37 PM
tkarwin is infamous around these parts
Fabryce,
This is Ted. I bought the other set of PSS9s from you and they are awesome. Still have to have it cornerweighted and aligned, but so far I am extremely impressed. The ride is actually better, even with the struts set at a fairly stiff setting. It also manages to handle much better while maintaining the ride! Thanks again for all of the help. I know I may have been pestering you sometimes, but I am just trying to do thorough research. Ted.

Edit: Here is a quick pick. Sorry for the dirty car and crappy cell phone pic. I think the car will be raised a little bit before alignment. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by tkarwin; 10-26-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Tkarwin,
Did you put them on yourself? If so, then how difficult was it? Please advise.

Dave

Old 10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Former Vendor
Ted

Glad they worked out- I am here to help and answer any questions you may have.. I try and be honest and as straight forward as I can.. Sometimes its hard to tell a customer what he doesnt want to hear.. As with anyone I will advise you of what works best for you and not what will net the highest profit in sales.. I know its a different approach then most take , but its the only way we do business.......

Enjoy,if there is anything else I can do please feel free to call..

Old 10-27-2006, 09:07 PM
987bs is infamous around these parts
Fabryce, you didn't answer my question on whether you have coilovers for a 987 boxster S with PASM? and if not, can you get them?

Thanks,
Alan

Old 10-27-2006, 10:54 PM
I didn't put them on myself. I work at a Porsche shop and they put them on for me. It is a pretty involved install. I actually had the shop raise the car today. We took it up about .75 inches all the way around. They coilovers are now set at there maximum height as per Bilstein's instructions.

Thanks again Fabryce!

Old 10-28-2006, 12:08 AM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
I did my own install of a set, but in a cayman coupe, not spyder. Sorry Dave. Its no different than installing any other suspension though and there are a number of Boxter DIY suspension install pages around.

Here is a pic of them installed, corner weighted and aligned...

Old 10-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Tkarwin,
Can you take some pics of the car after it was raised. I want to go to the PSS9s, but I don't want to slam the car either. I'd like to see the stance at the max height. Thanks.

DaveW,
I'm mechanically inclined, but also time-constrained with 2 businesses and 2 kids. I know if I bought a set, they'd sit in the garage for a year before I finally took them to a shop to be installed.

Dave

Old 10-28-2006, 04:18 PM
DaveW,
Car looks great. Mine is higher than that for sure.

Dave,
I will post pics after this weekend. At its new height the car looks perfect. It looks like it should have come this way from the factory (it also rides and handles like it should have come from the factory too!).

Old 10-28-2006, 04:36 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tkarwin
Fabryce,
This is Ted. I bought the other set of PSS9s from you and they are awesome. Still have to have it cornerweighted and aligned, but so far I am extremely impressed. The ride is actually better, even with the struts set at a fairly stiff setting. It also manages to handle much better while maintaining the ride! Thanks again for all of the help. I know I may have been pestering you sometimes, but I am just trying to do thorough research. Ted.

Edit: Here is a quick pick. Sorry for the dirty car and crappy cell phone pic. I think the car will be raised a little bit before alignment. Let me know what you think.
man, that makes a boxster make it look 100,000 times better lowered.

Old 10-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dave
What about 986 cars? Do you have PSS9s for them as well? Please advise. If so, please PM price and availability. Thanks.

Dave
I believe 986's have some rubbing issues in the rear, depending on what wheels your are using and there is some brake line re-routing if I recall correctly.

I have been very doubtfull about the PSS9's because unles they are on the hardests settings they are bouncy...

I might be all wrong as I don't have PSS9's on my 986 and only have driven them on 996's... if someone has some opinions I would love to hear as I could be all wrong here...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bistien PSS9 for BoxsterS & Cayman non PASM in stock now