Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boxster S - Body Graphics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 AM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
Boxster S - Body Graphics

Got my car back yesterday from having body graphics applied, I was going for the look from the mini but without a solid roof the trunk seemed the best option. The quality of the decals is very good, they wrap around the edges and the one on the spoiler matches up perfectly, pics below:

Chris.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:27 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
uhhhh..... dude, that looks like ***. i like your license plate, but why the vinyl? at least the mini is a britt car (well sort of, more german i guess now) and they put it on the roof.

that looks totally out of place on your car.

if you want to represent for england why not just get a cd with the british flag and hang it from the rear view

at least you can peel it off.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:47 AM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deputydog95
uhhhh..... dude, that looks like ***. i like your license plate, but why the vinyl? at least the mini is a britt car (well sort of, more german i guess now) and they put it on the roof.

that looks totally out of place on your car.

if you want to represent for england why not just get a cd with the british flag and hang it from the rear view

I have a set of Union Jack furry dice to put in later today.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts

I agree

Old 04-02-2007, 11:18 AM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
British flag on a German car????? RED SOCKS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C Ya in 2090

Old 04-02-2007, 11:33 AM
986Jim is infamous around these parts
Sorry I'm not feelin it either. But it's your car and if it's something that you like and makes you happy then more power to you, it's your car and your money. I have done thing to my cars other people didn't like before, so what.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:40 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Aprils fools

Old 04-02-2007, 12:44 PM
too bloody short

Old 04-02-2007, 12:46 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad we don't have rep points - that was perfect!!

"Dude, it looks like ***"

Old 04-02-2007, 01:16 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Nicely done. That was one hell of a photoshop

Old 04-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Nicely done. That was one hell of a photoshop
Beyond my skills in PS but I happen to know a guy who is a real master!

Old 04-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Rob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant future
Ha Ha. Nice PS job. I thought you were nuts!

Old 04-02-2007, 10:40 PM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Have you posted that picture before over on ppbb.com? I can swear I have seen it before.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Yes... a year ago to the day

Old 04-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor
Bisimoto is infamous around these parts
Long live the queen!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Boxster S - Body Graphics