Vancouver, BC Members (Check in with Picture)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 11:38 AM
KaOsTiK is infamous around these parts
1) SiNzz, Rockfreak300
2) Justatoy (Stacy)
3) KaOsTiK (Kyle)

Old 07-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
We found out that Alex (420zTT) cannot attend. This was a major reason as to why we wanted the shoot to take place so early. So, we're thinking that changing the meet to 9-930am now instead. I figured it would be a good change of plan because I have a feeling that a lot more individuals will be willing to meet up at 9:30 versus 6:30 on a Sunday morning.

It is still early enough that it won't be too bright out to make it difficult to shoot. Definitely looking forward to at least a few new faces.

Here is the address to our hotel, we plan on meeting here and possibly grabbing some breakfast. Jake was saying that from our hotel we can hit the highway and go directly to our first photo destination.

Here is the address to our hotel - 9:30am

Comfort Inn
3031 No. 3 Road
Richmond, BC V6X 2B6
(800) 663-0974

If any one has any questions or comments, feel free to post it up here or message Jake (SinZz) since I'm using his laptop and he will be on here more than me.

Hope to see you guys there tomorrow! The more the happier. I hope I can get some of you Vancouver enthusiasts together!

- Chris

Old 07-05-2008, 04:47 PM
P-carkid is infamous around these parts
1) SiNzz, Rockfreak300
2) Justatoy (Stacy)
3) KaOsTiK (Kyle)
4) P-carkid (Sam)

So is it going to be 6:30am or 9:30am? Please help confirm this. Thanks

Old 07-05-2008, 05:51 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
I apologize to everyone for the confusion. It is indeed 9:30AM at the comfort Inn on 3 road richmond. I believe we are going to meet stacy at annacis island. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Old 07-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Maddog78 is infamous around these parts
Cool that some you guys got together.
Like I explained in my pm to Chris, I'm not even in BC now.
I'm out on the East Coast on business but I'm looking forward to seeing some of these pics.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Well, our little photoshoot went great. Thanks again to Stacy (justatoy) for doing an amazing job of scouting out locations. Annacis island was great, and the road we got to take to deltaport alone was worth the trip. I even had fun following everyone in the subaru camera wagon aka "the legend".

It was also nice meeting Kyle and Sam as well as getting to see/hear their beautiful rides. I know Jim and Chris (who are now en route home) had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. Hopefully seeing the awesome pictures that are sure to come out of this shoot will encourage more local to possibly organize more photoshoots/meets in the future

Old 07-06-2008, 10:16 PM
scotchy is infamous around these parts
Wish I could have made it...look forward to seeing some pics

Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Absolutely a PERFECT day !
Good to meet a few new faces(Kyle,Sam,Jim,Chris and even you Jake).
That shot of the M3 in un-chartered territory was awesome !
You locals,have no idea,the chance at photos you missed,wait until you see these pics.
I can't wait to have the full versions BLOWN up for the garage !

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 07-06-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
Absolutely a PERFECT day !
Good to meet a few new faces(Kyle,Sam,Jim,Chris and even you Jake).
That shot of the M3 in un-chartered territory was awesome !
You locals,have no idea,the chance at photos you missed,wait until you see these pics.
I can't wait to have the full versions BLOWN up for the garage !

Stacy
Bah, what do you mean "even me??" I guess I gotta work on my "posing" with the subaru some more so I can make a better impression.

Last edited by SiNzz; 07-06-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:01 AM
P-carkid is infamous around these parts
It was awesome today meeting you guys (Stacy, Jake, Kyle, Chris, and Jim). I had a blast. It was the first ever 6speed Vancouver meet!

As well thanks again Stacy for your efforts scouting out the area, it was totally worth it. The rolling *** shots of your car are going to be sick as hell. I can't wait to see these pictures after Chris does some finishing touches to them.

Kyle, you should also post your pictures, I'm sure they are superb as well.

oh btw Jake, great job posing today with your Subie hahah.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:29 AM
hey guys..it was good meeting all of you too. the shot locations were pretty nice, so i have no doubt that the pics came out awesome.

i have some work to do tonight, but i'll try to get my pics up tomorrow.

thanks for running a diversion, stacy, at the ports

have a safe trip back jim and chris.

Old 07-07-2008, 05:24 PM
here were a couple i quickly resized..but i haven't pp any of these pics properly yet..i will and then overwrite the files on the server.

Old 07-07-2008, 05:34 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Great work Kyle !
That pic with Chris taking a picture looks fantastic !

Alright I like them all,MORE PLEASE !

Old 07-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Slick photos already! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

I'll make a proper thread when I have all of mine up and finished. It was a CRAZY day of traveling, luckily I slept through 90% of my flights so I was happier than hell. The 4 hours of layovers allowed me time to sift through my photos at the airport and narrow down to the keepers. I really hope you guys will enjoy them!

I'll keep you guys updated, I've been working on them for a bit today but I tend to work fairly quick I've been told.

Thanks again everyone, I had a blast meeting you all!

Old 07-07-2008, 08:39 PM
glad to hear you guys enjoyed your trip here and made it back safely. i can't wait to see your pics

i should've broken out my polarizer..but i think i can salvage most of my pics with pp. i'll get to it this week. thanks again for shooting us...hopefully we'll see you guys out here again one of these days

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vancouver, BC Members (Check in with Picture)