Vancouver, BC Members (Check in with Picture)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by esthete
as per strip clubs, the well known one downtown, cecils, just closed down a few weeks ago for some reason, there is still the number five orange (which aparantly aerosmith has a bunch of songs written about) and brandy's, both of which would still be an entertaining stop when in van.
You, my friend, are a good man. This is the kind of information that makes life and vacations while completely single a whole lot of fun.

Looking forward to seeing hopefully a few exotics there as well. I'd love to meet some fellow 6speeders from other parts of the world. I'm psyched!

I will definitely be sending a PM to people in this thread before I leave. I will be there for 2 days prior to my cruise taking off out of Vancouver. It looks like a gorgeous and quite busy city. I have no prior knowledge of it so I'm heavily looking forward to absorbing as much as I can.

Now, where is Wyatt in this thread?! I know he is currently at school in Vancouver!

Old 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
You, my friend, are a good man. This is the kind of information that makes life and vacations while completely single a whole lot of fun.

Looking forward to seeing hopefully a few exotics there as well. I'd love to meet some fellow 6speeders from other parts of the world. I'm psyched!

I will definitely be sending a PM to people in this thread before I leave. I will be there for 2 days prior to my cruise taking off out of Vancouver. It looks like a gorgeous and quite busy city. I have no prior knowledge of it so I'm heavily looking forward to absorbing as much as I can.

Now, where is Wyatt in this thread?! I know he is currently at school in Vancouver!
If you're here in a couple of months, just hit up Robson Street on a Friday/ Sat night. In fact, any evening when it's sunny out is sure to produce some nice cars. I spent sunday afternoon studying for my exam at a coffee shop and managed to see a Ford GT, numerous maseratis, a few porsche turbos of varying generations, m3's, m5's, m6's AMG's and a black (Nissan) 420zTT (if you know anything about Z's it's quite a famous one).Hopefully some 6speeders can guide you around the city. I've never met any othe 6speeders in person however, as I'm alot younger than those rolling around in exotics (just a poor university student here).

Old 02-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SiNzz
If you're here in a couple of months, just hit up Robson Street on a Friday/ Sat night. In fact, any evening when it's sunny out is sure to produce some nice cars. I spent sunday afternoon studying for my exam at a coffee shop and managed to see a Ford GT, numerous maseratis, a few porsche turbos of varying generations, m3's, m5's, m6's AMG's and a black (Nissan) 420zTT (if you know anything about Z's it's quite a famous one).Hopefully some 6speeders can guide you around the city. I've never met any othe 6speeders in person however, as I'm alot younger than those rolling around in exotics (just a poor university student here).
Thanks for the information, from one 6speed 350z owner to another! I'm in college myself so I would love to meet up with some fellow 6speed members while I'm over there. I'm just looking to have a good time for a few days and hopefully have a member from the forum show me and my buddy around. We will just be two lost college students from Florida in another part of the world we're not remotely familiar with. That makes life fun though right?! I'm looking forward to it.

Maybe we can set up a designated 6speeder Vancouver meet when I'm over there? We can do it up right!

I will be there June 26-27th (Thurs/Fri)

Now, where are the rest of the Vancouver members at in this thread? I know there are definitely some more out there.

- Chris

Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the information, from one 6speed 350z owner to another! I'm in college myself so I would love to meet up with some fellow 6speed members while I'm over there. I'm just looking to have a good time for a few days and hopefully have a member from the forum show me and my buddy around. We will just be two lost college students from Florida in another part of the world we're not remotely familiar with. That makes life fun though right?! I'm looking forward to it.

Maybe we can set up a designated 6speeder Vancouver meet when I'm over there? We can do it up right!

Now, where are the rest of the Vancouver members at in this thread? I know there are definitely some more out there.

- Chris
That sounds like alotta fun. I'd be down for that if I'm not working those days. Just remind us all when the time comes haha.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:42 PM
esthete is infamous around these parts
Anytime in June I will be up way far North in an attempt to not be a broke college student anymore. Another time.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Obsideon is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

- Chris
Hey Chris,
Are you going to be driving up here or flying? I work in a Japanese Restaurant Lounge on Robson Street (http://www.ebisu.ca) so you can pop by for dinner and drinks when you come to Van (lots of eye candy too! ) Vancouver is well-known for it's diversity and great food in various cuisines. Robson is the busiest and most popular strip in Vancouver, in the heart of Downtown so you'll definitely want to walk around there for a bit! Very close to Brandy's too, the famous and hottest strip club in the city (so I've heard) Let us know when the date get's closer! You can help photoshoot my car too in exchange for some drinks hehe!

Old 02-28-2008, 03:11 PM
RoWis is infamous around these parts
Definitely check out Robson on a sunny fri/sat/sun afternoon, the hotels around downtown, and Weissach and Lambo of Vancouver. You're almost guaranteed to see quite a bit on a sunny afternoon.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by RoWis
Definitely check out Robson on a sunny fri/sat/sun afternoon, the hotels around downtown, and Weissach and Lambo of Vancouver. You're almost guaranteed to see quite a bit on a sunny afternoon.

Definitely. I love weissach and lambo Vancouver. Right now they've got a superleggera, and an LP640 among others. Watching the fire up the cars/drive em around the block there is just about as close as I've ever gotten to be with any exotic, so if you're a fan of those cars I'd check it out. Not to mention there's a bentley/aston dealer, a porsche dealer, and some other high line marques in the same 2 block or so radius.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Aanthony is infamous around these parts
so my names anthony, 18 years old. i have an 04 s-type jaguar. and an 84 ferrari mondial. However you could see me from time to time driving my dads 360 spider, or his custom made f650

Old 03-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Aanthony
so my names anthony, 18 years old. i have an 04 s-type jaguar. and an 84 ferrari mondial. However you could see me from time to time driving my dads 360 spider, or his custom made f650
post pictures with you in them or everyone will call bull****.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM
KaOsTiK is infamous around these parts
hmm..there's only 2 f650's here in bc.
mike's 4x4 (black)
and a white one...but the owner didnt get the 4x4 package

Old 03-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Yo, Vancouver P-car peeps,

Please cross-post in the Northwest section when you plan on having a meet. I'm sure some of us "Southerners" would be happy to drive up and join you folks. Jim

Old 03-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kurostar
Hey Chris,
Are you going to be driving up here or flying? I work in a Japanese Restaurant Lounge on Robson Street (http://www.ebisu.ca) so you can pop by for dinner and drinks when you come to Van (lots of eye candy too! ) Vancouver is well-known for it's diversity and great food in various cuisines. Robson is the busiest and most popular strip in Vancouver, in the heart of Downtown so you'll definitely want to walk around there for a bit! Very close to Brandy's too, the famous and hottest strip club in the city (so I've heard) Let us know when the date get's closer! You can help photoshoot my car too in exchange for some drinks hehe!
Hey, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it! That is why 6speed is awesome, no matter where you travel in the world you are bound to find someone from this forum that lives there and is willing to help.

I'm definitely down for photos as long as I get a ride in in and possibly a tour of the city! I <3 P-cars.

My buddy and I are flying in. We're going on an Alaskan cruise and the port is located in Vancouver so we are making the most of it and going a couple days early to have fun and hopefully hangout with some 6speed buddies.

I'm in for dinner at where you work. (As long as we can manage a reservation somehow) I'm excited, I will be sending you and a few others messages on here when the date nears. Keep me updated, I'd definitely like to meet up!

Edit - Their menu looks delicious. Definitely count me in for dinner! lol

- Chris

Last edited by Chris G; 03-07-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Don't worry about any such access to the port where your cruise will be leaving from either. The port is basically at the base of Howe or Granville just near GasTown. ie. prime club/shopping areas. You are set.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by esthete
Don't worry about any such access to the port where your cruise will be leaving from either. The port is basically at the base of Howe or Granville just near GasTown. ie. prime club/shopping areas. You are set.
Nice, now I just need a recommendation for a fairly priced hotel and I am set. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks to all in advance! More free bumps for the Vancouver folks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vancouver, BC Members (Check in with Picture)