Vancouver, BC Members (Check in with Picture)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 08:27 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
^Wow, tha looks phenomenal. The sides are definitely nice, and you can't lose with black on gold wheels. Haven't seen that car around ever before, but I'd break my neck if I saw it in person.

On an OT note: Does anyone know if the Italian car show (the one usually held somewhere around father's day) is happening this year? I've never been, as I've missed it both years since I've moved back to Vancouver, but I would really love to check it out this year.

Old 05-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Maddog78 is infamous around these parts
justatoy,

Wow, that looks badass! Nice job.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:44 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Maddog78
justatoy,

Wow, that looks badass! Nice job.
Thanks !
It was alot of work but well worth it in the end !

Thanks again,

Stacy

Old 05-20-2008, 03:10 PM
P-carkid is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by justatoy
Here is the updated pics of the sideskirts,still have to install the GT3 rear bumper.
Hope you enjoy the pics....!!!

Stacy
Damn, looking good there buddy. And your NSX pulled damn hard from the clips. I love the exhaust note on those cars.

Old 05-20-2008, 07:17 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by P-carkid
Damn, looking good there buddy. And your NSX pulled damn hard from the clips. I love the exhaust note on those cars.
Met the guy who bought the NSX this weekend in Kelowna and it looked fantastic !
He wanted me to go for a ride soooo bad but I had to kindly turned him down,didn't want the power of the turbo'd NSX make me want more power,LOL !

I love the NSX but I also love my Porsche,two different cars,can't really compare the two.

We will need to get a meet/greet together here in Vancouver in the next few weeks.

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 05-27-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Yep, I'm coming to Vancouver in 9 days! (June 26/27th to be exact) I will also be there another 2 days when I return from my cruise in Vancouver. (Saturday July 5th and our flight leaves at 9pm July 6th - so I am free up until then also)

I hope some of you guys would be interested in hanging out. I'd love to see some whicked cars while I'm on my trip. Vancouver photo shoot perhaps?

Here is my thread of my visit if anyone is interested, I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=134141

Old 06-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Perhaps!!!
My car is just getting some minor paint work.....(spoiler scrape) and the rear spats are being made as we speak.SOOO if all this gets done we may see you!
Leave a number where you can be reached.If not on the start of your trip,probably on the return !

Stacy

Old 06-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justatoy
Perhaps!!!
My car is just getting some minor paint work.....(spoiler scrape) and the rear spats are being made as we speak.SOOO if all this gets done we may see you!
Leave a number where you can be reached.If not on the start of your trip,probably on the return !

Stacy
I appreciate the interest!

You have a PM.

Looking forward to hearing more from you guys in the area. It's awesome that 6speed has such a huge following there, I love it!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Mother is infamous around these parts
Just found this thread and one the queens subjects in Van but reside in arizona now and started most of the rabel rousing in the kitts beach area and always loved skiing Grouse mtn at night in summer. Now that I am thinking about it I want a white spot burger. I have a 2000 with Custom SC, that I plan to have RUF RGT exterior which my spoiler should be showing up tomorrow from Weissach in Vancouver. If guys run by side skirts and front drop me a pm. Nice to meet you all.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Waxred 002.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	72484   Click image for larger version

Name:	Waxred 007.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	72485  

Last edited by Mother; 06-17-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Doc997 is infamous around these parts
Nice Ride.

I just had my car wrapped by X-Pel in the latest 3M. Saved my butt cuz some turd keyed the door. I justed got that piece changed.

Anyways, my car looks the same LOL!

Let do a ride.

Doc

Old 06-19-2008, 10:01 AM
Mother is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Doc997
Nice Ride.

I just had my car wrapped by X-Pel in the latest 3M. Saved my butt cuz some turd keyed the door. I justed got that piece changed.

Let do a ride.

Doc
What is X-Pel how is it applied?

Old 06-22-2008, 05:25 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Doc997
Nice Ride.

Let do a ride.

Doc
Wow, that's lucky. I'm glad that *** wasn't able to harm your car.

Mother: I'm guessing X-pel is a shop or something, and that he is referring to the latest 3M clearbra.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Alright, I sent a PM to EVERYONE in this thread. I am really trying my hardest to get something up and going when I come and visit. It's a shame for me to see so many gorgeous cars and nice people who are genuinely car enthusiasts and not have everyone hangout and enjoy cars in unison.

Hopefully you guys are up for this. I will be free and hanging out all day Friday with Jake (SinZz on the forum) I would really love to make my trip memorable and meet some more 6speeders around the world! Hopefully we can set something up and grab dinner together somewhere or something? Anything is better than nothing!

Please respond to my message or reply back in here. Hope to hear from you all soon!

- Chris

Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 AM
KaOsTiK is infamous around these parts
Hey Chris,

got your pm..
i'd be up for coming out possibly. that same weekend (28/29) is a busy one with the leavenworth cruise on the saturday and the german car festival on the sunday.

What kind of activities did you have in mind? just as a couple ideas thrown out there:
- meet up at cyrpess (or at the base of it) cruise up, take pictures, head up to porteau cove for some more pics (since you're a photographer you may like that)... then head to red robins (in n.van) or downtown for food, and depending where we are, stanley park or n. shore auto mall for a shoot (see pic below for view from n.shore auto mall)

- alternatively, if you wanna get away from vancouver...golden ears park is nice, right by lake alouette. if that's too far, the barnette hwy cruise is nice with pics at rocky pt. park, and end the evening with dinner at east side marios by coquitlam center.

cypress

n.shore (shooting downtown)

Old 06-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by KaOsTiK
Hey Chris,

got your pm..
i'd be up for coming out possibly. that same weekend (28/29) is a busy one with the leavenworth cruise on the saturday and the german car festival on the sunday.

What kind of activities did you have in mind? just as a couple ideas thrown out there:
- meet up at cyrpess (or at the base of it) cruise up, take pictures, head up to porteau cove for some more pics (since you're a photographer you may like that)... then head to red robins (in n.van) or downtown for food, and depending where we are, stanley park or n. shore auto mall for a shoot (see pic below for view from n.shore auto mall)

- alternatively, if you wanna get away from vancouver...golden ears park is nice, right by lake alouette. if that's too far, the barnette hwy cruise is nice with pics at rocky pt. park, and end the evening with dinner at east side marios by coquitlam center.

cypress

n.shore (shooting downtown)
I appreciate the response. Do you still have your M3? I would LOVE to shoot that car. I have had an affinity for M3's for years. I couldn't tell you how many times I have had to stop myself from buying one. The test drives never helped either.

I would love to shoot downtown; your picture is really nice. I'm really looking to cover some cool areas and just get a feel for the area. Hopefully grab dinner somewhere and enjoy the city. I don't have a whole lot in mind to be honest. Just looking forward and trusting Jake (SinZz) to lead me and my buddy in the right sections of the city.

I always enjoyed this photo of Vancouver:

If you are up for meeting, I'd love for you to join us on Friday. I will be booked Thursday night to meet up with a fellow artist about some future collaborations but Friday is a definite free day.

Shoot me a PM, I'll give you my cell number and hopefully we can have you join us!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vancouver, BC Members (Check in with Picture)