New 2 Me Escalade.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
Any pics of your current truck?

Old 04-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Old Black Beauty? A few oldies. I'll try and did 1 up. The Escalade shipped from Texas Monday. I should be getting a call tomorrow or Friday to meet the driver in Sweetgrass Montana to pick it up - I think it's a 5 1/2 hour drive from Edmonton. Wish I had my car back from EVO for the drive.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Mike, when does your engine build start? Saw the Caddy on your drive. Looks suh-weet!!

Old 05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Pro. Martin at EFI Performance has me scheduled in for mid-june.

Old 05-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Maddog78 is infamous around these parts
So was it what you expected?
Not too good to be true?

Old 05-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes, it is fine. It needs a few things: Owner's manual, floor mats, hitch cover, a good waxing. Other than that, very good.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:12 AM
Maddog78 is infamous around these parts
That's great, those things are minor.
Congrats on the very good buy.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
My Dad bought a 2008 Chip Blue Escalade today with 8000 miles for 44K. The truck lists in Canada for 95K new.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:48 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Zippy
My Dad bought a 2008 Chip Blue Escalade today with 8000 miles for 44K. The truck lists in Canada for 95K new.

where did you buy from?

Old 05-23-2008, 10:59 AM
I bought mine from Texas. Dad got his from Michigan.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Maddog78
That's great, those things are minor.
Congrats on the very good buy.
Thanks Maddog. Gave my engine builder a cheque yesterday to start ordering parts. Can't wait to see that 3.3L polished Whipple with the 10 rib belt!

Old 06-12-2008, 08:00 AM
Loose is infamous around these parts
I'm in LA right now and they had a thing on the news about how people are trading in SUV's and trucks at huge losses, and buying Priuses. Dealers don't even want the trucks on their lots because their value is dropping so fast. Priuses are sold out, LOL.

BTW, gas is $4.66 a gallon...

Old 06-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Ouch!

Old 07-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Z06CAB is infamous around these parts
There was a show on 2nights ago showcasing some dealers dropping prices on SUV's by thousands. With gas steadily rising people with SUV's are taking huge hits. They had a bunch of people on leases that are going to be upside down $10g's+ on some deals. The deals are to be had, especially in the U.S. Congrats on that build, that's going to be one badass tree stump remover.

Old 07-14-2008, 02:01 PM
FLT Stage 5 4L80E Transmition - ordered
418 stroker - ordered
3.3L Whipple - ordered today