New 2 Me Escalade.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
New 2 Me Escalade.

Bought a 2007 Escalade from Texas today. $37.9K

Old 03-25-2008, 11:25 AM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
Nice deal Mike. Was that on a "repo" and one more thing... you didn't get rid of the 'burban did you??

Old 03-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure what the hell it was. We are going to be doing the internals, so I'm not too concerned. I'm trading the Burnanator into my tuner for a 20K credit towards the engine build on the new truck.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
TT project on the way?

Old 03-27-2008, 10:21 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Nice. Look forward to seeing it terrorize all the squirrels in our 'hood.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Loose
TT project on the way?
It's still up in the air. I like the ability to have different boost settings with a turbo setup. My engine guy has a couple of big TT Truck projects currently under construction. He was also talking about a big single turbo set up. I am wondering if I would miss seeing full boost at 1500 RPM that a Whipple Supercharger can provide. The new 3.3L Whipple is built to handle 30 PSI. The problem is adjusting boost requires changing the pully!

Mike

Old 03-27-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Superfly
Nice. Look forward to seeing it terrorize all the squirrels in our 'hood.
Those squirrels won't stand a chance!

Old 03-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
Having not driven a vehicle like that I would think I would want good low end torque for squirting around town. If they can give that to you in a turbo set-up, I think that's they way to go. But you probably want 1000hp, so you'll have to go big and have some lag I'd assume.

Have you been out in any of their turbo trucks? That'd probably help the decision process...

Old 03-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Mike, wow, just did a double take, $37.9 for an '07?!? Is it a RWD only?? Man, you stole that! Even after the engine build, it's still cheaper than the local Escalades.....

Old 03-29-2008, 09:39 PM
I know Pro. It does sound too good to be true doesn't it. It kinda makes me a bit nervous. The build will not be very straight forward. I don't think there has been a ton of heavy mods done on the new 6.2L or the 6L80E 6-Speed automatic. Hope I don't blow it up too bad!

Old 04-08-2008, 08:03 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
wow where did you find a deal like that? for that kind of price I'll buy one too

Old 04-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Almost seems too good to be true. Hope it runs.

Old 04-10-2008, 03:33 PM
6speedkaz is infamous around these parts6speedkaz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by srtricky
wow where did you find a deal like that? for that kind of price I'll buy one too
it can be done
depends one the mileage really
ive seen 07's with about 50,000 miles for $39K

Old 04-14-2008, 09:07 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zippy
It's still up in the air. I like the ability to have different boost settings with a turbo setup. My engine guy has a couple of big TT Truck projects currently under construction. He was also talking about a big single turbo set up. I am wondering if I would miss seeing full boost at 1500 RPM that a Whipple Supercharger can provide. The new 3.3L Whipple is built to handle 30 PSI. The problem is adjusting boost requires changing the pully!

Mike
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you use a TT Escalade for? Towing your home? Adjusting the rotational direction of the earth?

Old 04-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you use a TT Escalade for? Towing your home? Adjusting the rotational direction of the earth?
Dude. This is the wrong web site to be asking "What do you need all that HP for".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 2 Me Escalade.