Another Edmonton Porsche Newbie

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Another Edmonton Porsche Newbie

Hi
Found this site surfing, hope to cuise sometime next spring/summer next year with you Edmonton guys.

Have a 2002 Porsche Carrera in Artic Silver

Yung

Old 11-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Welcome!!! and thanks for the heads up on the shifter linkage....strange thing is that i can't find the link since we posted in that thread!!

anyways looking forward to next years cruise too!!!

oh any is your car a 6speed or tip? any mods other then the soon to be B&M linkage?

Old 11-05-2008, 12:42 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
So far no mods yet, debating on wing, and exhaust, it's a 6 speed coupe,
Believe or not DHL just came by less than 10 mins ago to deliver the shift kit, I said it's pretty light, box has been opened with no parts in it, It's a good thing I checked, DHL marked damaged on received. Cannot PM since I don't have even posts yet.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:58 PM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
Welcome Yung!
We've had 6speed winter meets before, bring out the 911!

Old 11-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Winter meet?

I'm about to cover the baby and let it hibernate for winter.

Here's a headups, I purchased a
2 AMP Automatic Float Mode Battery Maintainer - Smart Battery Charger

http://www.blackanddecker.com/Produc...roductID=15572

from Black and Decker on the southside on 37Ave and 99 St, they're on sale for $20.00, connect it to the battery or through the lighter socket.

Old 11-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
AAAhHHHGG that sucks, hope you get it all resolved!!
Shalil.

Originally Posted by scubadawg
So far no mods yet, debating on wing, and exhaust, it's a 6 speed coupe,
Believe or not DHL just came by less than 10 mins ago to deliver the shift kit, I said it's pretty light, box has been opened with no parts in it, It's a good thing I checked, DHL marked damaged on received. Cannot PM since I don't have even posts yet.