50.00%
7 & Weston La'Paloma Plaza (Woodbridge) Saturday
26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Toronto/GTA Weekly Meet Idea's...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
BTW My friend has a Detail shop if you want. Paul and Shawno

Old 04-09-2009, 04:34 PM
strife_wy has a spectacular aura aboutstrife_wy has a spectacular aura about
so just to confirm - no meet this weekend?

Old 04-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by strife_wy
so just to confirm - no meet this weekend?

Nope, sorry its going to be Close to 0c at around 9pm on Friday... no fun, lets hope it Warmer next Friday Night

Old 04-10-2009, 12:13 AM
AJ997S is infamous around these parts
5 minutes from my home, perfect location guys. Hey Palette, saw your car at Dom's last week, he told me it's a monster, when are you headed to the track? I'm coming. And Zook, are you driving around with winter wheels still? I think we were next to one another on weston road and Langstaff a few days ago. Your pic shows a spoiler but this guy didn't have one. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:39 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
AJ whats happening? How is your car? Yea it going back to Doms this week for a clutch. I am going to wait another few weeks till they get some warmer days to get rubber on it. then i'm heading out for sure! i'll keep you posted.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AJ997S
Zook, are you driving around with winter wheels still? I think we were next to one another on weston road and Langstaff a few days ago. Your pic shows a spoiler but this guy didn't have one. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Was it On Tuesday? I dropped my car off at Autowerks Tuesday... You probaly saw it, yes its on Winter Wheels (Turbo Twist II's)... No thats no Spoiler, its just the retractable spoiler up...

Old 04-11-2009, 07:09 AM
So I was bored last night after watching movies so i went down to La Paloma since its only 2 minutes from my place, wow the amount of cars that were there!!
Civic, Grand-am, Cutlass, BMW, BMW,BMW, Vette (didn't wanna race), Jeep.
So other then that it was a very quiet parking lot. the weather was perfect, nice cool air. Car made boost, Clutch was slipping. What more can you ask for!! So I taught my wife how to driver standard! that was a treat!! Whiplash, sea-sickness,after 10 mins hands me back the keys and says this car is to fast you drive home.LOL , I guess i have to take her out to buy a new pair of shoes today because she never wants to drive it again. THANK GOD!!

Old 04-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
So I was bored last night after watching movies so i went down to La Paloma since its only 2 minutes from my place, wow the amount of cars that were there!!
Civic, Grand-am, Cutlass, BMW, BMW,BMW, Vette (didn't wanna race), Jeep.
So other then that it was a very quiet parking lot.
yea that parking lot is sually full with cars...

Actully all the BMW's you saw is the Weekly Friday Night BMW Meet from MAXBIMMER.com

and there is usally a handfull of Vettes, othercars just cruise buy

Old 04-12-2009, 10:35 PM
toppower is infamous around these parts
DUDE....cant the meet ever be in the middle of the city?? Why always Way WEST end??? How about 401 and Weston Road Tims??

Old 04-13-2009, 08:01 AM
La Paloma is good because there is not 16 year old's running around with Daddy's car parking next to you because they don't car about your ride. I dont want to sound negative but that Tims your talking about is Horrible i seen bad drivers but that one should be the TV spot for Bad drivers of Canada!

Old 04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
yea La Paloma is a reallllly big Parking lot so we wont be making a Traffic Jam, and there arent any Douc-hes there...

Last edited by Zookie; 04-13-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Hey Zookie Nice rims on the car BTW!! looks Killer!! LOL JK it sounds great!

Old 04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey Zookie Nice rims on the car BTW!! looks Killer!! LOL JK it sounds great!
Are you talking about the Red Ones? Those are sooo 2008... :P

Old 04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
no I am talking about your Winter rims. i saw the Missile at Autowerks today

Old 04-14-2009, 07:21 AM
AJ997S is infamous around these parts
AJ whats happening? How is your car? Yea it going back to Doms this week for a clutch. I am going to wait another few weeks till they get some warmer days to get rubber on it. then i'm heading out for sure! i'll keep you posted.
Hey bud, the car has a new motor now just tryin' to get enough miles on it before beating it. Had to remove my AWE cats and send them back under warranty, should be back any day ( they developed an internal rattle). If it doesn't have enough kms on it I will bring the M5 out for the track day.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Toronto/GTA Weekly Meet Idea's...