5000HP Dyno Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
It's next Saturday, right? What are we doing about disconnecting the front diffs?

Thanks, Mike

Old 05-23-2009, 11:24 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Zippy
It's next Saturday, right? What are we doing about disconnecting the front diffs?

Thanks, Mike
Yup the 30th.
Howie got Eurasia to disconnect his diff since his car was in for service.
Do you know how to remove your underpanels?
If so I can help you disconnect the diff from there.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:00 AM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Dyno Day is right around the corner.
I'm suggesting that we all meet up prior to this event.
Somewhere downtown good for you guys?

Old 05-26-2009, 02:33 AM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Pick a time and place.

Yung

Old 05-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Z4play is a jewel in the roughZ4play is a jewel in the roughZ4play is a jewel in the rough
Are spectators welcome?

Old 05-26-2009, 04:01 PM
SXN
Originally Posted by Z4play
Are spectators welcome?
The more the merrier

Bring as many friends as you'd like.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:07 PM
SXN
Originally Posted by scubadawg
Pick a time and place.

Yung
Waiting on a few other's opinions.
But let's meet at 8:15am and have breakfast before we all head out?

Old 05-26-2009, 10:15 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Where for breakfast?, without drawing att'n to the cars

There's always the Humpty's by Horsepower, yellowhead 127 street

Denny's downtown?

Suggestions?

Old 05-27-2009, 01:21 PM
SXN
I'll leave it up to Pro to decide on where to grab some grub.
Address is posted guys.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Bloody Hell. Back to Humpty's. At least it's only across the street from Horsepower. A block away. Once again, see you all Saturday 8:15 at Humpty's. 12503 127 Street Nw

Last edited by Superfly; 05-27-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: New Location
Old 05-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Adam Fick is infamous around these parts
there are also a few better spots to eat up along 137th ave, Lazia and Kelseys pop into mind, I've eaten at the Humpty's once there on the yellowhead, and I can't say much good about it :P
that and there is tons of parking at the Lazia on St Albert Trail and 137th
don't want anyone to start out Dyno Day with a crappy breakfast in them!
lol

Old 05-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
I had thought about Lazia's, but wasn't sure they're open in the morning. But OK, based on Adam's hearty recommendation, Lazia's it is. 13503 St. Albert Trail. (Christy's Corner).

See you all on Saturday.

OK, Adam's eating crow. Very good. Humpty's again. That is all.

Last edited by Superfly; 05-27-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:57 PM
SXN
Good suggestion but Lazia isn't open till 11am guys.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Adam Fick is infamous around these parts
mmm this is some tasty crow pie!
lol I completely forgot that they weren't open until 11:00 am
I was there for brunch a while back, but I guess it wasn't until later
and I thought Kelseys served breakfast, but I'm looking at their menu and i dont think there is any breakfast stuff on there
back to humptys!

Old 05-28-2009, 11:39 AM
OK, after some discussion with John, the bottom line is I don't like you guys enough to spend ALL FREAKING DAY WITH YOU!!! I mean, come on, 8:00 Am until what, 3-4 PM?? I'm kidding. Maybe

Anyway, I don't really want $1-2 mill worth of cars sitting at Humpty's, so we're just gonna jam on both breakfast and meeting everyone early. Go for brekkies if you want, go to Timmie's or FourBucks and grab a coffee if you prefer, you're on your own (or with whosoever else shows up) until later when we meet over at HP Solutions for 10ish.

Very good then. Carry on.

Last edited by Superfly; 05-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 5000HP Dyno Day!