5000HP Dyno Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 05:28 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
5000HP Dyno Day!

I've been trying to setup a big dyno day for a bunch of friends in May.
I was seeing if any others from here would like to join.

I'm pretty sure we can get enough ppl to add up to 5000hp

Please post if you're interested so I can include you.
We're obviously not gonna go to AFI because of what he did to Zippy.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Dyno day will be held at Horsepower Solutions located on 12514 128 Street. Cost: 55bux.
Date: May 30th @10am!

List so far:
1. SXN - 911 Turbo -- 500hp
2. AK47 - SC E46 M3 - 500hp
3. Superfly - Ford GT- 700hp
4. Zippy - 911 Turbo - 700hp
5. S'charged E46 330- 330hp
6. David - BMW 650I - 360hp
7. Emile - Bentley GT - 552hp
8. Kevin - Ford GT ----700hp
9. 168 - 911 Turbo --- 700hp
10. Scubadawg - 911 - 340hp
11. Kevin - Diablo -----492hp
12. Kevin - Ferrari 360 -400hp

Waiting List:
euro_trash
SlayerLegend

Last edited by SXN; 05-27-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Add Kev. Maybe he'll bring his brand spanking new SL63. Gord is also picking up a new very bright, very yellow and very fast toy, he may want to join up. Get Howie to call him.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Oh, and I may also get my brother in law to bring my Black car. I'd like to be over 1000 hp on my own You will show me how to disconnect the front axle first right?

I'll square up details once we firm up the date and if I've got to pull the diffuser off the back of the GT.

Oh yeah, AJ or Dan may want to bring either of their Murci's. Or both. And I'll see if Tom wants to bring his Superleggera G. I'll call them. Hmmm, maybe I should just bring one car instead of being so greedy......

Old 04-14-2009, 11:53 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Count me in, don't have the power you guys have, but I'm curious? since I just a IPD plenum in, EVOM CAI, with AEM dry filter, and 200 cell cats.

Yung

Last edited by scubadawg; 04-15-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: question removed
Old 04-15-2009, 08:16 PM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Superfly
Add Kev. Maybe he'll bring his brand spanking new SL63. Gord is also picking up a new very bright, very yellow and very fast toy, he may want to join up. Get Howie to call him.
Count me in John.

Just spoke to Gord, he's going to see the new beast tomorrow. If he doesn't get it, he can always bring his P car.

When is this planned for?

Howie

Old 04-16-2009, 10:08 AM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Done! What did Gord pick up?

Oh, and I may also get my brother in law to bring my Black car. I'd like to be over 1000 hp on my own You will show me how to disconnect the front axle first right?

I'll square up details once we firm up the date and if I've got to pull the diffuser off the back of the GT.

Oh yeah, AJ or Dan may want to bring either of their Murci's. Or both. And I'll see if Tom wants to bring his Superleggera G. I'll call them. Hmmm, maybe I should just bring one car instead of being so greedy......
Come by anytime and I'll disconnect the drive shaft for you Pro.

On the Murci and the G I'm not sure what's required to dyno those cars.
It could be a simple fuse or same as us, disconnecting the drive shaft.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by SXN
Done! What did Gord pick up?

On the Murci and the G I'm not sure what's required to dyno those cars.
It could be a simple fuse or same as us, disconnecting the drive shaft.
I'm not gonna spoil Gord's thunder, I'll leave that joy of opening to him.

Waiting to hear back from the Lambo's. I'll let you know. I've got friends with Testarossa's and 430's also, I'll give them a shout to see if they're interested.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Oh, and I'd humbly suggest the last weekend in May as I can't promise I'll be rolling and ready (take off rear diffuser etc) the first weekend, and it looks like 4 of us from the list are going to Kelowna on the long weekend. I'm busy with my kids all other weekends.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:22 PM
SXN
Oh, and I'd humbly suggest the last weekend in May as I can't promise I'll be rolling and ready (take off rear diffuser etc) the first weekend, and it looks like 4 of us from the list are going to Kelowna on the long weekend. I'm busy with my kids all other weekends.
Hopefully the last week of May works for everyone. I'll have to wait for my schedule before I know.. if not I'm sure I can arrange something so it works for you.

I've updated the list. I can fit one more guy! or one really hot lady

Old 04-16-2009, 02:35 PM
SXN
We're short 453hp hahah

Yung we may need you to supercharge your car.

Last edited by SXN; 04-16-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by SXN
We're short 453hp hahah

Yung we may need you to supercharge your car.
Mine will be higher than 550. Kev will bring his GT. It too will be more than 550. Let's assume 650 each. That's 258 more than you were estimating.

Sorry Yung, you're STILL gonna need to supercharge that puppy.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:59 PM
SXN
We're now 195hp short!

oops.. I didn't add Yung's hp since I don't know what it is. So looks like we hit our total.

Last edited by SXN; 04-16-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SXN
We're now 195hp short!

oops.. I didn't add Yung's hp since I don't know what it is. So looks like we hit our total.
John,

aren't you being a bit shy with Kev and Pro's toys. 650?

Old 04-16-2009, 06:32 PM
SXN
Originally Posted by 168
John,

aren't you being a bit shy with Kev and Pro's toys. 650?
I can't get Pro to spill the beans! Haha
I guess we'll find out when he dynos.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:32 PM
SXN
Originally Posted by scubadawg
Count me in, don't have the power you guys have, but I'm curious? since I just a IPD plenum in, EVOM CAI, with AEM dry filter, and 200 cell cats.

Yung
What hp should I put you at Yung??

Originally Posted by 168
Count me in John.

Just spoke to Gord, he's going to see the new beast tomorrow. If he doesn't get it, he can always bring his P car.

When is this planned for?

Howie
I knew I could count on you haha
Most likely the last week of May, I'll keep everyone updated.
Thanks Howie.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 5000HP Dyno Day!