Alberta Meet 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Daywalker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JC3
Hi,

I'm new here (directed here from the Viper Club site by a member), but would be interested in the details. Depending on the where/when we'd be meeting I'd probably be up for it (assuming an '08 ACR is welcome of course!).

Damn 08 ACR, sounds pretty sick! You sure are welcome!! Are you from Calgary or edmonton?

Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 PM
JC3
JC3 is infamous around these parts
I'm in Edmonton (well closer to devon)

Old 06-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC3
I'm in Edmonton (well closer to devon)
Welcome here! I think I heard about your car a couple of days ago. Were you at that car show last weekend? I haven't seen your car but would really like to!

Mike

Old 06-12-2009, 12:18 PM
JC3
Originally Posted by Zippy
Welcome here! I think I heard about your car a couple of days ago. Were you at that car show last weekend? I haven't seen your car but would really like to!

Mike
Yeah, I was at the Driven show.

I won "best exotic", though I didn't know I was entered (I lent Garage Works the car for the day). Personally, I would have voted for the stunning heritage edition Ford GT and/or the Superleggera that were there.

Last edited by JC3; 06-12-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: More info
Old 06-12-2009, 12:51 PM
JC3
PS - if we're looking for suggestions, to get things started I'd say meet in the Gateway Park parking lot just south of Edmonton at 10:00 AM, leave there at 10:15...

Old 06-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Ha, JC3, it's Jim right? I'm the Heritage GT. Great meeting you at David's shop and when you picked up your car.

I say ha, cause I was about to post a time and place for the meeting. 10:00 AM at the Indigo Books parking lot (Starbucks etc) in South Edmonton Common. We'll gather there and leave by 10:30 at the latest. Roll into Wetaskawin as we might by 11:15 or so. Given the show contents last year, I don't think we'd stay more than a couple hours max. Anyone from Calgary, look for us and introduce yourselves.

Looking forward to it guys. Should be fun.

Cheers

Pro

Old 06-12-2009, 02:46 PM
JC3
Please say you're bringing the GT... I'd love to see it on the road.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Yup, I am. And Nick's bringing the Red one, and Kev the Black one, and hopefully (fingers crossed), Gord will bring the Yellow one, and Sandro will bring the Tungsten one and Don will bring the Tungsten no stripe. Damn, we might have more GT's out than 911 Turbos this time!

Old 06-12-2009, 03:05 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
So let's confirm a time and place and meet up.

Pro, I'll have your CD of pics of your car from the Dyno

Yung

Old 06-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by scubadawg
So let's confirm a time and place and meet up.

Pro, I'll have your CD of pics of your car from the Dyno

Yung
Uhhh, I did 3 posts up from yours. My thread, my time.

10:00 AM at the Indigo Books parking lot (Starbucks etc) in South Edmonton Common. We'll gather there and leave by 10:30 at the latest. Roll into Wetaskawin as we might by 11:15 or so.

See you all Sunday. Thanks for doing the CD up for me Yung.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 PM
JC3
Wow, I guess I chose the right thread to show my appreciation for the GT. I had no idea it was you...

Old 06-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by JC3
Wow, I guess I chose the right thread to show my appreciation for the GT. I had no idea it was you...
That's funny. I hope you're bringing your ACR on Sunday. Wow, what a car!!! I can't wait to see that roll on by!!! Did you see the bikini pics of it posted on that other forum by some guy named Ferd Isaac? GREAT pics. Here's one of them http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/222...3550309783.jpg

Last edited by Superfly; 06-12-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:24 PM
JC3
I don't suppose you could PM me a link...?

Old 06-12-2009, 05:04 PM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Superfly
That's funny. I hope you're bringing your ACR on Sunday. Wow, what a car!!! I can't wait to see that roll on by!!! Did you see the bikini pics of it posted on that other forum by some guy named Ferd Isaac? GREAT pics. Here's one of them http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/222...3550309783.jpg
Awesome picture, although what was even better was wathcing Jim buff the butt marks off his hood before he brought the car home.

Great meeting you at the show Jim!

Howie

Old 06-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by JC3
I don't suppose you could PM me a link...?
PM Sent.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Alberta Meet 2009