Alberta Meet 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Alberta Meet 2009

Hey guys,

should we all meet up for an all Alberta meet and drive? Thinking we could go to the Reynolds Alberta museum at Wetaskiwin again. http://machinemuseum.net/KPast%20Eve...ory%20Road.htm It's only ONE MONTH AWAY!!! Summer's going fast already!!!

How's Sunday June 14 look for all y'all? E-town, C-town, Red Deer and all points between could arrange separate drives ending at Wetaskiwin around 1 or 2 PM. Or something. I'm just throwing it out there.

I'm at a wedding the night before, so I might be a bit hung over.......

Nick, Shalil, where are you? HELP!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Qwiksilver is infamous around these parts
You KNOW I'm in...

Shalil is NOT going to be happy - missing another one...

Is this the same car show thing we did last year?

Either way, my $.02 is that we all meet up in Edmonton for the trip down to Wetaskawin again like we did last time around.

Calgarians, Red Deerians (?) - chime in!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Hey, I just looked at the registration form for the show (to enter), we can enter as a CAR CLUB!! DOG Days of summer indeed.

Input please, and then maybe we'll do that, but consider we'd have to be there (Wetaskiwin) from 11 or 12 to about 2 or 3 at least........ Then again, lots of cool stuff to see, so maybe we'd be there that long anyway. And maybe Kev would get interviewed on camera again!!!

If we wanna enter as a club, we've got to do THAT part by May 19 (so a fortnight from now).

Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
jackolo is infamous around these parts
Hmm.... I can't commit right now but I'd definitely be interested in participating in this event. Whether we're just driving down or doing it as a club, it should be fun.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Qwiksilver is infamous around these parts
I don't know that I'm up for committing to 4 hours down there, but I have a feeling when we show up (like last year) we'll become part of the show anyway

Old 05-05-2009, 05:41 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Sorry, Can't make it on Sunday, work on Sundays

I'll check see if I can switch nights with someone.

Last edited by scubadawg; 05-05-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: none
Old 05-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Z4play is a jewel in the roughZ4play is a jewel in the roughZ4play is a jewel in the rough
Can't make it. My daughter has her dance studio recital that day. I also perform, along with some of the other Dad's, a number put together by the studio's director. Definitely a little liquid courage is involved in getting on stage.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Daywalker is infamous around these parts
Edmonton/red deer/calgary. sounds fun.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Will we have the pro photograhers?

Old 05-08-2009, 12:18 AM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Hi Daywalker

I shot Pro for 12 years, now I only do it part time, if I can switch my shift I'll come out.

Got into underwater photography, I switched ISP's so I don't know how long this website will be up for, haven't updated it all, when I do my new personal website, it will have pics of cars, trips, etc.

http://clubweb.interbaun.com/~yhmah/

Yung

Last edited by scubadawg; 05-08-2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: website addy
Old 05-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Daywalker
Will we have the pro photograhers?
Yeah, I'll ask Adam and Nick if they're free to join us. Sure hope at least one of them can come.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:00 PM
MmmBoost is infamous around these parts
I should be there.......and of course i'll bring my camera and a lens or 2. looking forward to it.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by MmmBoost
I should be there.......and of course i'll bring my camera and a lens or 2. looking forward to it.
Ahh, Chris my man, so sorry I didn't include you with my earlier post. Did you get your new wheels yet or shall we find you a shotgun seat?

Old 05-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Sounds awsome ! So its sunday June 14th so far?

Old 05-09-2009, 07:23 AM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
I'm in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Alberta Meet 2009