Etown Gathering!! Good Food! Cars! & Great Friends!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:06 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Etown Gathering!! Good Food! Cars! & Great Friends!

Date: 3pm On June 27, 2009 @ Hawlerak Park

Pro and I are planning a get together with all the guys.
It'll be nice to relax for a bit at the park and then go for a drink afterwards.
Maybe get a BBQ going or a friendly game of "touch" football
We'll also be needing volunteers if we're having a BBQ.

Please feel free to suggest any ideas on what we should do as well.
As long as it doesn't involve a watergun fight while wearing white t-shirts.

Post if you can make it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by SXN; 06-18-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:28 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

should be able to make it. its late enough in the day that i should be able to recover from my hang-over by then.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Z4play is a jewel in the roughZ4play is a jewel in the roughZ4play is a jewel in the rough
Is this just the guys, or will significant others be welcome? My vote would be for munchies and drinks after instead of a BBQ. Maybe at Original Joe's on 102 Ave.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:02 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Anyone and everyone is welcome!

Old 06-18-2009, 06:21 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
I should be able to make it.

Yung

Old 06-18-2009, 10:09 PM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
+1 for me

Old 06-19-2009, 09:45 AM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Count me in!

Old 06-19-2009, 09:46 AM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by split
should be able to make it. its late enough in the day that i should be able to recover from my hang-over by then.
Ryan,

Get your dad to come out with the P car.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:22 PM
SXN
Even if you stop drinking today you'll still have so much booze in you that you'll be hung over till next week haha

Old 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
SXN
Thanks guys!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:49 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by 168
Ryan,

Get your dad to come out with the P car.
i'll try to, but he's never interested in cruising. he's too old i guess. he's a fossil now. he is, however, going on some mystery cruise starting at 6:30pm at Modern Autobody tonight and ending at Delux Burger at 9pm

Last edited by split; 06-19-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
i'll try to, but he's never interested in cruising. he's too old i guess. he's a fossil now. he is, however, going on some mystery cruise starting at 6:30pm at Modern Autobody tonight and ending at Delux Burger at 9pm
Is that the one with the Lambo guys? Get some pics and post em up!!

Looking forward to the meet next Saturday guys and gals. Don't know how much cruising we're going to do, that's later anyway. The plan is hoped to be as John suggested, just a chance to hang out and get to know everyone better. Football, frisbee, baseball, sandwiches, pop, chips, bbq, whatever. Later we'll probably cruise some and then go to a patio for some 'refreshments'

Old 06-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SXN
Date: 3pm On June 27, 2009 @ Hawlerak Park

Pro and I are planning a get together with all the guys.
It'll be nice to relax for a bit at the park and then go for a drink afterwards.
Maybe get a BBQ going or a friendly game of "touch" football
We'll also be needing volunteers if we're having a BBQ.

Please feel free to suggest any ideas on what we should do as well.
As long as it doesn't involve a watergun fight while wearing white t-shirts.

Post if you can make it. Thanks in advance.
And John, "Touch" football?? "waterguns, and white t-shirts"? Where you going with this man??? Are you bringing out the Maxim girls to join us and you haven't told us??

Old 06-20-2009, 10:46 AM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
LOL this is gonna be . Ive got a few frisbees I can bring along.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Exclamation

sorry for the poor quality, these are taken off my cell phone. looks like i'm going to be selling my car to try to pick up a p-car or something so i can fit in with these people. I just hope our dollar starts going up again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Etown Gathering!! Good Food! Cars! & Great Friends!