** EUROFEST ** Sun July 19, TMP Cayuga

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 08:17 PM
GRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud of
Is there going to be a meet-up spot (perhaps West end of Toronto) for people to cruise down together?

Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Yea i am good for that , I am actually jumping on the 407 from my house and driving straight to. but could do a quick pull off to stretch the legs.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:37 PM
GRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud of
Weather permitting I'll be coming down in my B5 S4 and my client will be coming with his modified S5. We'll both be shooting along the Gardiner out of the Beach and I'd love to meet up with some of you guys along the way.

Bought a clay bar kit for the first time today and going to try to get my car looking acceptable for the event.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:04 AM
sickbimmer is infamous around these parts
My cars ready and will have 1/2 a tank of C16. That should be good for 600rwhp. Hope I can make it out onto the track.

Bump for a great show to come!!

Old 07-17-2009, 04:56 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sickbimmer
My cars ready and will have 1/2 a tank of C16. That should be good for 600rwhp. Hope I can make it out onto the track.

Bump for a great show to come!!
hmmmm we would have a good race then??

Old 07-17-2009, 05:53 PM
revolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to behold
Are you guys meeting up for a cruise to the show??

Old 07-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by revolution993
BMW guys are meeting up in Burlington... im just goign to cruise by myself at around 12ish

Old 07-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by revolution993
Seems like PALLETTE and Zookie are heading to the show. I'll be going along with a client (he's got a nicely nodded S5).

Why don't we meet in Burlington where the Maxbimmer guys are meeting? No need to seperate brands like a gradeschool dance...

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122650

Old 07-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GRACEHMS
Seems like PALLETTE and Zookie are heading to the show. I'll be going along with a client (he's got a nicely nodded S5).

Why don't we meet in Burlington where the Maxbimmer guys are meeting? No need to seperate brands like a gradeschool dance...

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122650
lol 9:30AM is too ealry for me...

Old 07-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Well I am leaving my House at 400 and Rutherford at (am and cruising along 407 to QEW and hen to the track if anyone want to meet at all pm me.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:18 PM
We'll be leaving downtown at 11am "ish" now...

Old 07-19-2009, 03:18 PM
revolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to beholdrevolution993 is a splendid one to behold
damnn cant make it today!!! hope you guys gonna post up some nice pics !!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Great show !! Weather held up perfect, great organization Randy!! to bad the track didn't roll power worth of SH_T!!

Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 PM
It was an aswome event, Thanks to Randy for putting up such a great event... I got there Late as usual but most Rennlist guys were there already...

Congrats to:-

Myself (Zookie) - Best Porsche Water-Cooled 1st Place (996 C4S)
Corey (PALETTE) - Best Porsche Water-Cooled 2nd Place (996 TT)
Allen (AHI) - Fastest 1/4 Mile AWD (993 TT)

Me and Corey did 1/4 Mile our cars that was fun... my best for today was 13.2, i was hoping 12.9... i missed Allen at the 1/4 Mile but i think he said he did a 12.3

Corey i want that video with all the models all over my car

Old 07-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Zookie
Corey i want that video with all the models all over my car

Sure no problem! Whats your girlfriends email address so i can send it over!!

BTW i am glad i lost to you in best Porsche

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ** EUROFEST ** Sun July 19, TMP Cayuga