I'm coming to Vancouver!! FREE Car photo shoot and Meet Up!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Doc997 is infamous around these parts
Sold my 997C4S and now I have a Lamborghini Gallardo. I paid a visit to the recent Porsche rally in Vancouver and the fellas took it the wrong way. Too bad but it doesn't change the fact that I have a hotter car.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Mother is infamous around these parts
Doc, I would not let some sour apples ruin your time just replace them with the sweet ones.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:18 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mother
Doc, I would not let some sour apples ruin your time just replace them with the sweet ones.

Agreed. I'm a huge fan of both marques. I'd be thrilled at the opportunity to meet up with a G owner. It's my dream car.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:30 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Doc997
Sold my 997C4S and now I have a Lamborghini Gallardo. I paid a visit to the recent Porsche rally in Vancouver and the fellas took it the wrong way. Too bad but it doesn't change the fact that I have a hotter car.

Doc Sorry to hear this !

Never had this problem myself...been welcomed to whatever event I was invited too!
This statement will probably NOT help you out much IF you truely feel this way!

"Too bad but it doesn't change the fact that I have a hotter car."

GL with future endeavors,I hope to see the car soon and YES I love ALL cars,even though I own a Porsche!

Stacy

Old 07-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Thanks all for the responses and PM's! I sent out 50+ messages trying to spread the word and will continue to do so until I'm finally in town.

I'm letting Jake run the show. I'm just coming out and bringing my camera. I have zero idea where anything is in the city but the drive we did last year was awesome. Nothing but sports cars and back roads, you can't beat it!

Old 07-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
I've been posting up in the forums as well that some of you sent me where you made threads to help get the word out.

Trying to keep everyone updated and answer all questions people have.

Counting down the days!

Old 07-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Feel free to follow this thread as well. Should be a pretty diverse group of people coming out!

niclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1043

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-13-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:27 AM
x1kc is infamous around these parts
im new here, but id like to meet some of the members

Old 07-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by x1kc
im new here, but id like to meet some of the members
Nice! Join the party buddy. I'm heading to town in 6 days! I can't wait, it's going to be awesome.

We've been avidly planning on getting this meet together. We'd love to have you out.

Feel free to fill us in on your name, ride, etc.

Hope to see you at our meet!

Old 07-22-2009, 02:36 PM
my name is Kalson
i drive a 03 996 c2

where are you guys planning to meet?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks for all of the PM's lately.

I will keep you all up to date once we get everything set in stone. I look forward to seeing all of you guys out at the meet!

Old 07-23-2009, 01:36 PM
i look forward to the meet
Chris, could you pm me when a location is decided on when to meet up?
thanks

Old 07-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Here is all of the official info for our meet!!!

Time for a much needed update:

When: Sunday, August 2nd, 12PM

Where: Meeting up at the rear parking lot of Colossus Theaters in Langley and heading out to Golden Ears Provincial Park in Maple Ridge.

Directions: We will be taking the new Golden Ears Bridge over to Maple Ridge. Here are two part directions because Google has not updated their maps with the new bridge:

Colossus Theaters Langley to Bridge: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sourc...,0.077162&z=14

Bridge to Golden Ears Park: Google Maps

Basic Directions are as follows:

1. Take a right out of the theater parking lot onto 200th street
2. Make a slight right onto 201st street
3. Continue onto Golden Ears Bridge, after the bridge the road turns into Maple Meadows Way
4. Continue on Maple Meadows Way and take Dewdney Trunk Rd
5. Turn left at 232nd St
6. Turn right at Fern Crescent
7. Continue onto Golden Ears Park

Hope to see you guys out!

Last edited by Chris G; 07-26-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:24 AM
drsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the rough
hopefully some one will come

Old 07-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by drsrock
hopefully some one will come
Oh definitely, we've been spreading the word like mad. I've received quite a bit of feedback from this forum as well.

Should be quite a diverse grouping of cars. I'm looking forward to it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm coming to Vancouver!! FREE Car photo shoot and Meet Up!