Drive Out Cancer ~ Charity Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 10:28 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
Since nobody else has posted anything. LOL

Attached Images   
Old 07-20-2009, 10:28 AM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Question

^ what's the story on that anyway? It was too stormy out so I didn't hang around too long.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by split
^ what's the story on that anyway? It was too stormy out so I didn't hang around too long.
We always tease Terry about having the dirtiest car. So he proudly wears the mantle of "World's dirtiest Carrera". Yesterday, he went out of his way to ensure that no one could ever steal that title. He's got a great sense of occasion and a great sense of humour. I thought it took ***** for him to do that. Really awesome. I laughed until I stopped

Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-20-2009, 03:13 PM
SXN

Old 07-20-2009, 03:14 PM
SXN

Old 07-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Adam Fick is infamous around these parts
too bad I missed this, I was wanting to come, but didn't get home until 5:30 am and wasn't sure how many of you were going to be out with the crazy weather!
Looks like you all had a good turnout!

Old 07-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Adam Fick
too bad I missed this, I was wanting to come, but didn't get home until 5:30 am and wasn't sure how many of you were going to be out with the crazy weather!
Looks like you all had a good turnout!
You should've come down. I didn't get home until almost 11 am, but still managed to get two cars down. It was a terrific event. And not just the cars. The people are what made it great. Plus we raised a lot of money for the Kids with Cancer Society.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Adam Fick is infamous around these parts
ah bugger! I guess I should have manned up and come down :P
well its great you raised lots of money for the kids!
great idea for a great charity!

Old 07-22-2009, 06:49 PM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Superfly
We always tease Terry about having the dirtiest car. So he proudly wears the mantle of "World's dirtiest Carrera". Yesterday, he went out of his way to ensure that no one could ever steal that title. He's got a great sense of occasion and a great sense of humour. I thought it took ***** for him to do that. Really awesome. I laughed until I stopped

She liked it too.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:58 PM
SXN
Howie... who do u think is dirtier? car or the girl? hahah

Old 07-25-2009, 09:36 AM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
Hahaha well I'm glad you guys enjoyed the dirt
A couple extra pics my friend took:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c-chan/...98134861/show/

Old 08-05-2009, 10:52 PM
How (not) to resolve that 'dirt' issue......

http://www.flixxy.com/car-wash.htm Click the link.

QUOTE=168;2472246]She liked it too.

[/QUOTE]

Attached Images  

Last edited by Superfly; 08-05-2009 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Geez Howie, you couldn't find a bigger picture??
Old 08-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by REFLUX
Hahaha well I'm glad you guys enjoyed the dirt
A couple extra pics my friend took:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c-chan/...98134861/show/
Great photos, as always, from Carol.