Edmonton Meet and Greet on Monday Evening the 24th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Talking Edmonton Meet and Greet on Monday Evening the 24th

Hey guys, we are having a get together on Monday the 24th at Hawrelak park at 6pm. Myself, Nick and Pro are able to make it so far, post up if you are going to join.
Thanks
Shalil

Old 08-16-2009, 11:13 AM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
+1

Old 08-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by REFLUX
+1
she better be clean Terry!!

Old 08-16-2009, 11:32 AM
RJA Photo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sharp
she better be clean Terry!!

Old 08-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Really looking forward to seeing you and Erika again. We sure missed you guys.

Ryan, that was the cleanest Terry's car has been for the last 2 years of meets!!! (well, under the 'mud' anyway)

Old 08-16-2009, 09:26 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
Hey Shalil, Welcome back, must have been rough living in Bonaire, for the past few months, I'll probably show up in a rental car, Porsche is going in to Modern autobody this Wednesday for 2 weeks.

Old 08-17-2009, 04:58 AM
Ya we did too Pro, and we really excited that we'll be home soon, as you can see we get home on Sunday and i'm trying to get a meet together on Monday already!!
I'll tell you guys about the island life more when I see you guys.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:12 PM
168 is infamous around these parts168 is infamous around these parts
Crap, my car's gonna be in the shop again. I'll try to see if I can get it back before then. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Old 08-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Qwiksilver is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 168
Crap, my car's gonna be in the shop again.
Is that code for "I might be golfing but I'm not sure yet?"

Old 08-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Qwiksilver
Is that code for "I might be golfing but I'm not sure yet?"

Haha, i knew you would say something like that Nick! This time it's legit... not that the other times weren't.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:22 AM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
I work late on mon but I'll try to get off early to meet up with you guys.

Welcome back Shalil!

Old 08-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 168
Haha, i knew you would say something like that Nick! This time it's legit... not that the other times weren't.
Legit that you're golfing??? C'mon How, you've got HOW many cars?? And NONE of them work?? Let's see that bimmer for a change!! Geez, even Yung wants to come in a rental. Surely you could bring the Jeep. At least you own it!!!

Old 08-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Superfly
Legit that you're golfing??? C'mon How, you've got HOW many cars?? And NONE of them work?? Let's see that bimmer for a change!! Geez, even Yung wants to come in a rental. Surely you could bring the Jeep. At least you own it!!!
, definitely no argument there. See you all at the park. Even if it's on a bicycle!!!

Old 08-22-2009, 09:28 AM
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...065/story.html

Ahhh, Love is in the air........the way their arms are entwined, the way they look at each other..........

Sorry Terry, couldn't resist any longer. Nice story though, and nice inspiration and effort by you guys to get this on.

this link will probabably change with tomorrow's paper, so check it while you can.....

Attached Images  
Old 08-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Qwiksilver is infamous around these parts
Teresa Spinelli and Terry Lui, of the Italian and Chinese contingents respectively, sample each other's traditional noodle dishes on Friday, August 21, 2009, the day before Edmonton's East Meets West Festival kicks off in Little Italy and Chinatown.

Ummm.... "...sample each other's traditional noodle dishes..."

Is that code for something Terry??? (kidding)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Edmonton Meet and Greet on Monday Evening the 24th