Oakville, DYNO day - Sunday Sept 20th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Fabio can you post your dyno sheet i want to see it for comparisons.

THANKS!!

Old 09-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EMPOWERD
6SpeedOnline interested in holding an AWD dyno day?
yea i havent dynoed mine since my ECU Upgrade...

Plsu you can also have 2WD Cars on that Dyno, so best of both worlds...

Last edited by Zookie; 09-22-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Katmanz is infamous around these parts
Any one got any numbers of what the stock c4s is pushing at the wheels, never wondering what the base is...

Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Katmanz
Any one got any numbers of what the stock c4s is pushing at the wheels, never wondering what the base is...
well if Randy sets one up we can find out...

Old 10-14-2009, 05:32 PM
sickbimmer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Fabio can you post your dyno sheet i want to see it for comparisons.

THANKS!!
Here is an older one. I had drop off on the new one. What do you want to compare. I'll still smoke you....... if you were stuck behind 10 tractor trailers. LOL Congrats BTW on the 700+awhp. Glad to see that the traction issue is gone as well. I just ordered the stage 2 meth kit. I won't need race gas now to hit 580rwhp. 640 with race/meth. One day I'll pony and do the piston/rods. Then we might be on equal terms.lol
We should do a dyno day before winter hits. I'll talk to Randy just make sure you guys come!

Last edited by sickbimmer; 10-14-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:57 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sickbimmer
Here is an older one. I had drop off on the new one. What do you want to compare. I'll still smoke you....... if you were stuck behind 10 tractor trailers. LOL Congrats BTW on the 700+awhp. Glad to see that the traction issue is gone as well. I just ordered the stage 2 meth kit. I won't need race gas now to hit 580rwhp. 640 with race/meth. One day I'll pony and do the piston/rods. Then we might be on equal terms.lol
We should do a dyno day before winter hits. I'll talk to Randy just make sure you guys come!

WOW Impressive!

Ok so we are going to Cayuga Saturday for Test and Tune.. You in with that rocket??

I am also doing the Meth kit LOL
Did you order yet? If not don't i have a line on one and can possible tag on to it.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:46 PM
sickbimmer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PALETTE
WOW Impressive!

Ok so we are going to Cayuga Saturday for Test and Tune.. You in with that rocket??

I am also doing the Meth kit LOL
Did you order yet? If not don't i have a line on one and can possible tag on to it.
My meth kit is part of the HPF stage 2 kit. Can I see your dyno? Your TQ #'s must be 200 more then mine. This weekend won't happen. My kit is being shipped late next week. Would you come to a dyno day if I set it up?

Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Fab hit 750 torque on the dyno and had to back it off on my controller as it would have bent the rods in the car...
yea i think i am going to order my kit in the next few weeks and have it put on over the winter.
Let me know about the dyno day i might be interested as long as the car is not stored by then

Old 10-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Randy are we having a AWD Dyno day or what?

Old 10-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Zookie
Randy are we having a AWD Dyno day or what?

there is no dyno to hold your power!

Old 10-17-2009, 05:16 PM
We doing this in the spring then?

Old 10-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Katmanz
We doing this in the spring then?
I spoke to Randy last night he, said he is trying to set up a Dyno Session Soon at Four Star in Georgetown... Its a AWD Dyno but also takes 2WD cars...

Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 PM
So what's the deal, we doing this? Just finished install of B&M short shifter and plenum... LOVE MY CAR!!!

Old 10-31-2009, 10:39 PM
lol i doono whats going on...

Old 11-07-2009, 08:01 PM
So here's the deal, with Plenum. I know there is a lot of talk about it does it work or doesn't it. I can tell you this much. My car pulls a lot stronger, no flat spots, I'd do it ten times over again. As far as the hp claims I have no idea, but the driving experience is so much more enjoyable after putting this thing in, it pulls right from the start all the way to redline. So when is this dyno happening? My car is going to sleep in a few weeks...