Where to Buy R-Compounds ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 04:56 AM
Liquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really nice
Where to Buy R-Compounds ?

I'm looking to buy a set of Michelin Pilot Cups for the track. Can anyone recommend a shop in Canada who has good prices on these tires, or is it still cheaper to order from Tirerack out of the States.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:54 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Tire Rack

Old 03-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
where are you Located? Canada is teh 2nd Largest Country in teh World...

Old 03-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Liquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really nice
Originally Posted by Zookie
where are you Located? Canada is teh 2nd Largest Country in teh World...
I realize Canada is big, I have no problem having the tires shipped. I just hate paying all the duties when I ship from the States. I live about about 30 minutes west of Toronto.

Old 03-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Liquidcooled
I live about about 30 minutes west of Toronto.
Now that makes it Easier... Contact Allen at www.simplytire.com tell him Zookie sent ya...

Wate i know you dont i? Silver 996 TT Aerokit??

Last edited by Zookie; 03-20-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:23 PM
That's me. Thanks Zookie, I'll give them a call.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by Liquidcooled
That's me. Thanks Zookie, I'll give them a call.
thought soo, whats new? when you coming out.. yea Give Allen a call

Old 03-21-2010, 08:01 AM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
With the dollar at par, no place in Canada will have better prices then in the States!! Take a drive to Buffalo for a weekend, and have Tire Rack ship the tires to a shop in Buffalo!!

Old 03-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by thor7000
With the dollar at par, no place in Canada will have better prices then in the States!! Take a drive to Buffalo for a weekend, and have Tire Rack ship the tires to a shop in Buffalo!!
i doono about that... I was with Allen on friday at the Meet, and i asked him he said his Tire Prices are Cheaper than Tire Rack or Very Close to it... Shop local before you go the US, you will be Suprised

Old 03-21-2010, 04:22 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
i doono about that... I was with Allen on friday at the Meet, and i asked him he said his Tire Prices are Cheaper than Tire Rack or Very Close to it... Shop local before you go the US, you will be Suprised
I highly doubt that prices around here will be less than in the States!! If you have them shipped and pay taxes/ duties it may be close, but not the same.

I did the "buy Canadian" thing, but with the big price differences that I see from parts to vehicles I will go to the cheaper place, maybe that will wake up local shops to be more competative with their prices.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by thor7000
I highly doubt that prices around here will be less than in the States!! If you have them shipped and pay taxes/ duties it may be close, but not the same.

I did the "buy Canadian" thing, but with the big price differences that I see from parts to vehicles I will go to the cheaper place, maybe that will wake up local shops to be more competative with their prices.
make a call and find out... i was suprised myself and Besides Tire Rack is not the Cheapest either in teh US, there are other Online Retailers that sell same for Less like Treadepot

Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
thought soo, whats new? when you coming out.. yea Give Allen a call
Hopefully Soon, I still have a few issues with the car I need to get sorted.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:44 AM
aln
aln is infamous around these parts
if you're looking to get them locally, i just found out that costco carried ps2's and sport cups.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:12 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Call me, I'll be happy to quote you.

We ship into Canada daily and use UPS as the shipper. Delivery is usually 3-5 days. Since The Tire Rack quotes all brokerage, freight, and duties at the time of the sale, when your product shows up to you do not have to pay any other fees. Plus, we usually have what you need in stock.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by aln
if you're looking to get them locally, i just found out that costco carried ps2's and sport cups.
I would have never thought to look there, I'll give them a call to see how their prices are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where to Buy R-Compounds ?