window tint in gta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 10:02 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
window tint in gta

can anyone recommend an experienced window tinter in the gta, preferably Richmond Hill or Markham? for a 997tt
thanks

Old 04-19-2010, 04:46 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
Awesome installer located in Newmarket on Mullock, trying to remember the name....they only use Formula One tint, ceramic coated...they did my 997S for
$300 cash...(I think) but I have taken all my cars there and wouldn't use anyone else!!

As soon as I remember the name I will let you know.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:47 PM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
Think this is one:

http://www.detailingshop.ca/

phone: 905.853.3113
toll-free: 1-888-216-0638
13-200 Mulock Drive, Newmarket
email: info@detailingshop.ca

Old 04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
big_willy is infamous around these parts
They did my clear bra on my SLK a number of years ago.
Marco did a better job IMHO.

I have heard that their tint work is better then their clear bra work though.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:39 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
thanks guys. I'll give them a call. That ceramic formula one stuff looks decent.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:50 PM
[ES]Photography is infamous around these parts
I just had mine done at Autolinks. John and Cody did a great job, very easy to deal with and very professional. They are authorized by Formula One and you can get the Formula One Pinnacle Ceramic series done for around $260 or $280.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Where is autolinks?

Old 04-29-2010, 10:24 AM
[ES]Photography is infamous around these parts
Scarborough.
1066 Birchmount Road

Old 04-30-2010, 05:33 AM
Originally Posted by [ES]Photography
Scarborough.
1066 Birchmount Road
thanks

Old 05-03-2010, 05:29 PM
big_willy is infamous around these parts
If you get this done by autolinks let me have a look as I might be doing this myself.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
you weren't impressed enough by the place in Newmarket?

Old 05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
I did get the name of a guy who was recommended by Autowerks. I have the info at home, I'll check it later.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Just a bit of follow up on this. Big ***** and I had our P cars tinted at Autolinks. The tint is a nice colour, went with 30%. When they did his car we noticed that there were some irregularities at the border, where the metallized dots are on the window. We were assured that this would get better in a week or 2. I was satisfied and went ahead with my car. Long story short, it didn't get better on my car. They offered to refund my money and remove tint. I kept the tint but am still a little annoyed about it. They are replacing the driver door tint b/c of a small bubble. Talking to other people it seems that it's not an uncommon problem with the border dots, but they could've been a bit more upfront about this rather than saying it would get better.

In the end, the tint is nice even though there is a cosmetic issue with it when you are close to the car. Just be aware of this if you are going to do it on any car with the border on the windows.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:31 PM
vanessaleonee is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up best tinting service!!!!

I got my car tinted with S-Class Auto Tinting by a guy name frank he did an amazing job he does alot of high end cars and has high excperiance and uses llumar film hes done work for my brothers as well i totaly would refur anyone to him! his web site is sclassautotinting.ca check it out!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:59 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Window Tinting is soo High School...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: window tint in gta