Any Meets in Vancouver?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 03:18 AM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
I'll grab some pics of the Z (since I have no decent ones), but sufficed to say It's a standard Dayonta blue 6spd Z with a molded ings LX sport year and very subtle front lip, coupled with a basic catback+short ram. Nothing fancy.... In either case, I hope to see some of you guys in the future. I'm currently packing for a flight in the morning that will take me to Florida where I'll be heading onwards to track days at Road Atlanta and Sebring with a few friends with gorgeous exotics...I feel blessed to have friends willing to drag me along to such awesome events! In fact, I believe most of them are likely 6speeders/ L4Pers.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 AM
ubiquitous is infamous around these parts
I've been to those PCA events, that's where I started to love driving then moved up to GT3 Cup racing.

Doesn't matter what you drive, we're all enthusiast. Last drive up we had 8 cars, and they ranged from a mini jcw up to a lp 640

Last edited by ubiquitous; 07-22-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:35 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ubiquitous
I've been to those PCA events, that's where I started to love driving then moved up to GT3 Cup racing.

Doesn't matter what you drive, we're all enthusiast. Last drive up we had 8 cars, and they ranged from a mini jcw up to a lp 640
Cool. In that case, I'd love to join you guys, sometime! Will there be any drives/meets in August?

Old 07-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Hey Jeff!

I've got to get my 996 GT2 ready for the track, roll bar and seats are in order!

I might come and watch at Mission. See you there.

Jason.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:23 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Bit off topic.

Looking at picking up my first P-Car. Not a fan of MCL. Any of you guys deal with speedway motors in Victoria? Suggestions?

Most likely it will be 2011 997.2 TT

Thanks in advance!

Old 07-25-2010, 11:15 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jeff@pwp
MCL has there issues like any dealer, so does Speedway. Have you considered Roger Jobs in Bellingham? They have a great rep.

Or drop me a line and I can hook you up with a local fellow with 20+years experience who will source exactly what you are after without any hassles...

He has sourced 6 different cars for us over the years and at least double that many for our friends and clients.

Cheers
Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I would love to purchase from the US. However, since there are no 2010's or 2011's that are listed on Manheim it's a no can do. Plus we can't buy them brand new either. I think im stuck with going through the local dealers here.

Your guy sources pre-owned?

Thanks

Old 07-26-2010, 01:17 PM
speedyousuf is infamous around these parts
If anyone else wants to join us, let me know. If you want to drive, I can send you a registration form, if you just want to come out and meet some local folks and see some great hardware that is great too!

When you arrive just ask for Jeff Alton, and some one will direct you to me and I will have a waiver for you to sign. Or just look for the Black Cayman S parked with a Red GTI near the big rig with the Cup Car.

If you can make it and will are able to be there over the lunch hour, let me know ASAP and I can increase or lunch order, all gratis of course.

Hope to see more of you out there!

Cheers
Can I get some more information about this? I've never tracked my car but seems like it would be fun to go with a group of other enthusiasts! If you could post or pm me more information like location, prices etc that would be great. Thanks

A.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Manhiem, Riverside etc are not the only places one can source a quality new or used Porsche.... You don't need to shop only at the places where other dealers are ditching cars.....

Drop me a note offline and I will put you in contact with the fellow that has done right by me.... The worst it will cost you is a couple of emails....

And if you are around on thursday, he may well be joining us at the track as my guest and you could meet face to face to discuss your needs and have free lunch on my, and go for some laps in with me!

Cheers
Jeff,

Thanks for the offer. I would actually love to track my car as well. Unfortunatley im looking at trading in my C63 and don't want to break or wear down the new tires anymore then I have to.

Once I pick up the new turbo I will be down for track time.

Thanks

Old 07-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the offer Jeff, unfortunately I rubbed the wall pretty hard with the cup so it's out of commission for now. Same offer if I bring my gt3? LOL

Old 07-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Thanks for the offer Jeff, unfortunately I rubbed the wall pretty hard with the cup so it's out of commission for now. Same offer if I bring my gt3? LOL
I usually go for PCA BBC at Sat morning, Sunday morning drive will be nice, hit me up with not meetup. I may able to bring couple of my friends coming along!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
Jeff,

Thanks for the offer. I would actually love to track my car as well. Unfortunatley im looking at trading in my C63 and don't want to break or wear down the new tires anymore then I have to.

Once I pick up the new turbo I will be down for track time.

Thanks
Jeff, I can get you great deals on 10 TT from east coast Porsche dealers. PM me and I can get you more info.!

Old 07-29-2010, 02:16 PM
How good of a deal on the 10 TT? Been looking for one on the east coast for my father. (states or canada?) Can ya PM me too! Thanks

As for meetups I won't be in town, so the next meet will be August 8th. If anyone wants to join.

Originally Posted by Ray
Jeff, I can get you great deals on 10 TT from east coast Porsche dealers. PM me and I can get you more info.!

Old 07-29-2010, 03:48 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
^Damnit, I get back August 9th. I guess I'll have to catch you guys at the following one.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
How good of a deal on the 10 TT? Been looking for one on the east coast for my father. (states or canada?) Can ya PM me too! Thanks

As for meetups I won't be in town, so the next meet will be August 8th. If anyone wants to join.
PM sent!

Old 08-04-2010, 12:13 AM
x1kc is infamous around these parts
had a blast at PCA auto-x event over the past weekend
for those that are interested in auto-x please feel free and join the next PCA event

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Meets in Vancouver?