Any Meets in Vancouver?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 03:52 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ray
Jeff, I can get you great deals on 10 TT from east coast Porsche dealers. PM me and I can get you more info.!
Ray,

Emailed your bud a few days ago out in TO. Havn't received a response yet. He on summer vacay?

Last edited by TT Chris; 08-04-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: worng name
Old 08-05-2010, 03:13 PM
ubiquitous is infamous around these parts
Hey Chris,

He's there, he replies me pretty fast. I just haven't found the time to go look.

Originally Posted by M3 Chris
Ray,

Emailed your bud a few days ago out in TO. Havn't received a response yet. He on summer vacay?

Old 08-05-2010, 10:00 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ubiquitous
Hey Chris,

He's there, he replies me pretty fast. I just haven't found the time to go look.
Thanks. Got a hold of him on the phone. Sounds promising

Last edited by TT Chris; 08-05-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: miss spell
Old 08-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Glad to see you all hookup! My buddy can get you deals on new P-cars and I can take care of the aftermarket accessories part !

Old 08-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Ray
Glad to see you all hookup! My buddy can get you deals on new P-cars and I can take care of the aftermarket accessories part !
For sure man. We will definetly be in touch!

Old 08-29-2010, 02:37 AM
x1kc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
For sure man. We will definetly be in touch!
is it the same C63 that you are selling on RS ? nice car dude! hope you get ur 997

Old 08-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by x1kc
is it the same C63 that you are selling on RS ? nice car dude! hope you get ur 997
Yup same one and it's sold. Thanks bro!

Old 06-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Haven't posted in this thread in awhile, but I'll be back in Vancouver for the weekend and if the weather is nice we will be going for a drive either Saturday night or Sunday morning.. the LFA needs some breaking in!

Old 06-03-2011, 03:07 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
I suppose this would be an exotics-only drive? :P Or would a lowly 350z be able to join if said drive were to happen?

Old 06-03-2011, 03:45 PM
everyone is welcome! more the merrier! just not too many or else that brings too much attn but west van cops are "nicer" than the ones you find in the city.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:49 PM
speedyousuf is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SiNzz
I suppose this would be an exotics-only drive? :P Or would a lowly 350z be able to join if said drive were to happen?
she can join my G35!

Old 06-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I will be up in Vancouver for the weekend of the 25th-27th of June. Working during the day, but open to something motoring for Saturday or Sunday night.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:19 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Hey guys, count me in!
On another note - check out Weissach.com they put on a little event "Cars and Coffee" ever second Saturday morning of a month (today was the latest one 11th June) at the far end parking lot at Spanish banks. They also have some other events in the works.
Good to check out their site...

PCA has the breakfast thing they run every odd Saturday or Sunday morning - involves a meet up in West Van, drive up to squamish and back to North Van for breakfast.

I'm game for any meet really (time permitting) and now that the weather is finally starting to cooperate it makes for some good driving!

Old 06-12-2011, 02:52 AM
quattrogeek is infamous around these parts
Count me in as well if there is a meet in the works (sun morning/afternoon is probably preferred)...i can probably twist abby 997tt's arm into cruising out with me to meet you guys.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:46 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Any particular upcoming weekend work best for people? I'd love to get something going now that the weather is co-operating more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Meets in Vancouver?