Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

CTT System Update / Dyno #'s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 01:28 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
CTT System Update / Dyno #'s

A couple weeks ago, The UConn Car Club had a dyno day @ VF Engineering in Hartford CT. I decided to dyno the CTT after adding the EVOMS intakes and IPD plenum.

My first run (w/o intakes and plenum)

400.77 awhp / 436.93 awtq

My second run (w/ intakes and plenum)

414.08 awhp / 460.67 awtq

The increase in power between 3000 and 5000 rpms is VERY significant, the intakes and plenum bumped the low end power up over 50hp and over 60tq.

Buy these mods if you want more power!!!!

Also, I was running the AWE straight pipes from Habitat's old CTT, which was making some issues for the tune, seeing how its setup for a dual muffled exhaust...... since then I have re-installed my Fabspeed cat-back and will be re-dynoing.....hopefully breaking 420awhp and 480 awtq.

My next performance mod will be new intercoolers....

I also decided to do a stealth install for my system, I originally had 2 JL Audio W7's (12inch) in JL boxes in the trunk with an amp rack in between the subs and backseat. When I did the summer AKA Rally, I took out one box to make more room for spare wheels. I realized that I dont really need both boxes in there and decided to re-install the sub in the floor of the trunk where the spare tire was.

This is what it looked like before:

And the now the build stages.....

Emptying the bottom of trunk, wiring and dynomat...

Custom fiberglass box that fits perfectly in the floor and utilizes 4 stock studs to bolt into....

Box installed....

Sub installed in box...

Floor installed without Porsche carpet.... the floor is flush with the chrome tailgate step and then moves up 2.5 inches to fit the batteries, amps and sub....

I also had some issues with my PCM, it is being replaced by Porsche, but I decided to just go with the AVIC-D3 touchscreen with XM live traffic NAV....

Sooo... I will have my brand new UNINSTALLED PCM w/nav available for sale within the next couple month or so.....and I can even get a few other brand new PCM's if anyone is interested!!! Just PM me for details!!

Last edited by CayenneTurbo77; 12-10-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:32 PM
turbo89 is infamous around these parts
look great. I also want to change to AVIC-D3. Could you show me the picture of the GPS system when you finish? thanks.

Old 11-30-2007, 02:59 PM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
looks gr8 and uve done wht am doin with my CTT ;P can u post more pix plz and can you tell me where can i order RSS IPD Intake Plenum ?? THNX alot

Old 11-30-2007, 04:35 PM
slicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to behold
Looks sharp.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:16 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CayenneOFDeatH
looks gr8 and uve done wht am doin with my CTT ;P can u post more pix plz and can you tell me where can i order RSS IPD Intake Plenum ?? THNX alot
I got my IPD plenum from Greg @ RSS (who had it at my doorstep in less then 4 days!!!!!!!)
http://www.roadsportsupply.com/

Here are some shots from the 07 AKA Rally.....

And one of me helping a fellow rallier draft to the gas station......

Old 12-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
That is some serious power from these two mods. I have to seriously think about doing these to my CTTS. Great work, thanks for the info!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:47 AM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CayenneTurbo77
I got my IPD plenum from Greg @ RSS (who had it at my doorstep in less then 4 days!!!!!!!)

MaaaaN it Looks tight (Y) thnXx 4 all ur heLp MaN u Rule

Old 12-06-2007, 04:42 AM
gixxer1127 is infamous around these parts
when is the next dyno day, id be interested in attending if its possible

Old 12-06-2007, 08:35 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Way to go, those are some nice modifications your going through; very fast truck!

Old 12-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
great pic's.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
stealthn is infamous around these parts
So I'm confused, you said your second run was:> 414.08 awhp / 460.67 awtq

Then you said 50HP and 60Tq, by the first and second run I see 14HP and 24Tq,

Where do you get 50 and 60?

Old 03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CayenneTurbo77

I might be mistaken but didnt you have two full size spares in ur trunk for this rally? if so does anyone have the link to that thread? or can you post pics. thanks! or if i am talking about a thread ith some one els eand any one knows a redirection would be great

Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by stealthn
So I'm confused, you said your second run was:> 414.08 awhp / 460.67 awtq

Then you said 50HP and 60Tq, by the first and second run I see 14HP and 24Tq,

Where do you get 50 and 60?

Those gains were AWHP gains.....the 50-60 I was referring to was the manufacturer BHP gains.....

But those numbers are inaccurate and old......

The dyno was done before more mods and while I had cracked coils.....

Old 03-18-2009, 07:55 PM
LosAngeles--Here is the link to that thread......
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...aka-rally.html

Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 PM
stealthn is infamous around these parts
Sorry yes I appreciate awd dyno versus crank vendor numbers, but with the two mods you got 14 and 24 respectively, correct?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CTT System Update / Dyno #'s