Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne with Spare

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Nav
Nav is infamous around these parts
Cayenne with Spare

This is the first, and hopefully the last time I ever see a Cayenne with a spare tire attached to the rear. UGLY!!!!! I'd rather pay an arm (and a leg, if required) for run-flats.

P.S. No offence to anyone that has a similar spare tire! (although, I HOPE nobody does)

Attached Images   
Old 12-19-2007, 01:51 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I've seen one in person and it looks quiet good on a Black CTT with Black package and 20" sport designs.

Its probably the wheels on the white ctt you posted which is spoiling the whole look.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:29 PM
qooldude is infamous around these parts
Did anyone buy or have the collapsible spare tire that does in the subwoofer area?

Old 12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
SoCal955 is infamous around these parts
I beliece it came standard with MY05 and on

Old 12-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Cannoli is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by qooldude
Did anyone buy or have the collapsible spare tire that does in the subwoofer area?
Yeap ... with Bose Subwoofer too.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:55 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I've got the spare instead of the bose subwoofer, my un-informed salesman was pretty bad going through the options he didnt mention the multifunctional steering wheel,leather dash,porsche headrest crests etc.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Nav
Nav is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I've seen one in person and it looks quiet good on a Black CTT with Black package and 20" sport designs.

Its probably the wheels on the white ctt you posted which is spoiling the whole look.
yeah?? the picture above definitely does not give me happy thoughts......maybe the black looks nicer because it is less obvious that the tire is there. I'd have to see it to say for sure if I like it.........to me, it just doesnt look as sporty with the tire on the back like that.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:21 AM
invncble is infamous around these parts
I saw one on a red Titanium cayenne and I actually liked it.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
There are a good amount of members on this board with that option. Search for it.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Nav
This is the first, and hopefully the last time I ever see a Cayenne with a spare tire attached to the rear. UGLY!!!!! I'd rather pay an arm (and a leg, if required) for run-flats.

P.S. No offence to anyone that has a similar spare tire! (although, I HOPE nobody does)

Whoa it's a bit rapper ish but that white Cayenne looks pretty sweet. Oh lordy im gonna catch heat for saying this but I would drive it ! Bling bling everytime I come around the hood !

Old 12-21-2007, 09:46 PM
uder26 is infamous around these parts
I don't like it so much with the cover, but when it is the wheel itself I think it looks great.

Old 12-22-2007, 05:17 AM
Originally Posted by Nav
yeah?? the picture above definitely does not give me happy thoughts......maybe the black looks nicer because it is less obvious that the tire is there. I'd have to see it to say for sure if I like it.........to me, it just doesnt look as sporty with the tire on the back like that.
Then again it might be me getting used to driving an ML for 7years with a similar rear tyre carrier but Black is a sporty colour and makes cars as ugly as Lada's look marginally better.