Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

new arrival - 08 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:12 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect!

Old 01-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
the best looking, cleanest Cayenne I have seen. That makes me want mine back.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:42 PM
sleek-sam is infamous around these parts
wheelexperts, you guys always do it proper.

Old 01-04-2008, 10:55 PM
h2woo is infamous around these parts
the black trim looks awesome, nice clean mods. i love it!

Old 01-06-2008, 05:21 PM
M-ONE is infamous around these parts
Peter, your truck is simply gorgeous !!

Old 01-06-2008, 05:24 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
damn the more this thread comes up the more I should have bought the other black turbo at boardwalk :/...... Peter u suck lol

Did you see what they did to the Orange Turbo cab?! the guy put orange calipers black mirrors techart body, it looks amazing!

Old 01-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by globalm3
damn the more this thread comes up the more I should have bought the other black turbo at boardwalk :/...... Peter u suck lol

Did you see what they did to the Orange Turbo cab?! the guy put orange calipers black mirrors techart body, it looks amazing!
LOL

we did all that stuff to the orange cab! He has more coming

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for all the good feedback guys!

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 01-06-2008, 07:40 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lee2375
LOL

we did all that stuff to the orange cab! He has more coming
not to thread jack but I think ill get a 09 orange coupe and put a GT2 spoiler and techart **** with the black mirrors... but I think that car would of looked better with black seatbacks to match the mirrors and black wheels...

I didnt want to take a pic of it since it was a cleints but if you can snap a picture thats a sexy *** ride!

Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM
turbo'S' is infamous around these parts
That car looks outrageously good. Respect!

Old 01-09-2008, 10:55 PM
ACE76 is infamous around these parts
Awesome looking Cayenne...I was about to order wheels (Kahn RS-D) and then found replicas of them for a lot less...after pondering it over, I decided to get the replicas...I should have them in a week or so...also ordered slotted/drilled rotors and new brakes...I hope it all looks nice when installed.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
can someone make me a new avatar? I haven't had that GT silver 997 turbo for almost a year! lol

Old 01-10-2008, 10:07 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
if I make an avatar, can I get dibs on lease takeover??

Old 01-10-2008, 10:15 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of

Old 01-11-2008, 02:30 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Best looking Cayenne I've seen. PERIOD!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new arrival - 08 Cayenne Turbo