Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

new arrival - 08 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:44 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light

Old 01-11-2008, 02:47 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Those are 23's right? Or did you put the 22's on there?

Mind if I ask how the ride quality is?

Old 01-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alexWS6
if I make an avatar, can I get dibs on lease takeover??
thanks that looks great man! I'll call you before I turn the car in

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rduffyt
Those are 23's right? Or did you put the 22's on there?

Mind if I ask how the ride quality is?
23s, because of the air susp it rides actually surprisingly smooth.

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 01-12-2008, 07:15 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Peter, can you give me an idea of what a 22" package would cost and the weight vs the stockers (21")

Thnx

Old 01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by eclou
Peter, can you give me an idea of what a 22" package would cost and the weight vs the stockers (21")

Thnx

which cayenne did you get eugene?

Old 01-12-2008, 08:19 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Got a TT on order for the wife. We don't really love any of the stock options

Old 01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by eclou
Got a TT on order for the wife. We don't really love any of the stock options

sweet...I recommend Peter wheelexperts all the way....

Old 01-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks joe!

gene email me peter@wheelexperts.com and i'll work something up for you.

I don't know the exact weight of the stock 21s, but we put a set of 22s on a car this week and took the 21s off, by feel they weighed about the same

Old 01-12-2008, 09:16 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Wheels are a little too big for me. I bet the 22" look great.

Old 01-13-2008, 03:09 PM
turbomaxima is infamous around these parts
peter that thing is a beast!

Old 01-13-2008, 03:16 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Perfection right there.

Old 01-13-2008, 04:29 PM
mld1972us is infamous around these parts
Looks awesome - My cousin just purchased a s with 21' turbos. He is interested in getting it lowered with probably the techart lowering module. He was quoted a price of $2100.00 which does not include labor. The mechanic also didnt specify which manfacturer he was purchasing the lowering kit from. Would be appreciated if someone could give me a ballpark on what he should expect in reguards to overall cost. Also, what he should expect in reguards to getting the car blacked out. FInal question, he is interested in adding some power to his s. What is the least expensive option he has in adding power and not killing his wallet. All input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks will post pics for him as soon as I get them.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:29 PM
factoryKITTED is infamous around these parts
Looks sick Peter...

Old 01-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by mld1972us
Looks awesome - My cousin just purchased a s with 21' turbos. He is interested in getting it lowered with probably the techart lowering module. He was quoted a price of $2100.00 which does not include labor. The mechanic also didnt specify which manfacturer he was purchasing the lowering kit from. Would be appreciated if someone could give me a ballpark on what he should expect in reguards to overall cost. Also, what he should expect in reguards to getting the car blacked out. FInal question, he is interested in adding some power to his s. What is the least expensive option he has in adding power and not killing his wallet. All input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks will post pics for him as soon as I get them.
Hey man I'm on the road this week, can you email this to me? peter@wheelexperts.com

Thanks for all replies, keep em coming!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new arrival - 08 Cayenne Turbo