Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

QuiCk Question ...!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 01:47 PM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation QuiCk Question ...!

heeey Guyz Am still figuring out a way to fix roof rails on my 06 CTT with pano roof ,, i was surfing the and i came a cross 2 kinds of rails other than the cross one the both look the same and go the same way from the rear to the front on is called roof rails and in the descreption says "Not available for vehicles with Panoramic Roof System " and the other is called drip Rails but only says "Elegant complement to the Roof Rails, in Aluninium look finish" so wht do think Guys ? are they diffrent or only names ? are the drip rails goin to fit or not ??

THNX in Advance guyz

Old 01-06-2008, 02:24 PM
canberk is infamous around these parts
Drip rails are different. Roof rails are rails that are on the sides, drip rails are in the middle of the roof rails if you have any. They are sold in 3 or 4 pieces sets and sticks to your roof. Roof rails and drip rails are different!

Old 01-06-2008, 02:26 PM

For your information. The rails in the middle are drip rails...

Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 PM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
ooooo i c now thnxxxxx alot

Old 01-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Drip rails are waste of money I think. You can only see them if you park your car in front of your window and look from 2nd or 3rd floor of your home...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:05 PM
And here is an off topic question for you. After all those mods, are you still under warranty with your ctt?

Old 01-09-2008, 08:32 PM
GossettPorsche is infamous around these parts
if you have the pano roof the only thing you can do is get the adjustable roof racks. the rails will not fit. should be pretty cheap to pick up a set though, and you can put them on in like 5 min. if you want something sleeker, you could pick up a set of the T reg ones, they also fit, and are a bit more aerodynamic.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:01 AM
Originally Posted by GossettPorsche
if you have the pano roof the only thing you can do is get the adjustable roof racks. the rails will not fit. should be pretty cheap to pick up a set though, and you can put them on in like 5 min. if you want something sleeker, you could pick up a set of the T reg ones, they also fit, and are a bit more aerodynamic.

wht are the T reg ones ??

Old 01-10-2008, 05:04 AM
Originally Posted by canberk
And here is an off topic question for you. After all those mods, are you still under warranty with your ctt?

belive or not i am

Old 01-10-2008, 11:07 AM
GossettPorsche is infamous around these parts
the ones from a VW Touareg. they slide together to make a more aerodynamic "spoiler". you can get them in black or silver.

Old 01-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by GossettPorsche
the ones from a VW Touareg. they slide together to make a more aerodynamic "spoiler". you can get them in black or silver.
i want the ones that slide from the rear to the front not from the left to the right the look more sportier ;P ... but can i fit the VW touareg ones that slide from the rear to the front ?????

Old 01-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Great handle....doesn't calling your vehicle "Cayenne of Death" void the warranty?