Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Room to negotiate?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 06:39 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Wow thats a good deal! Congrats! I may have someone who wants to buy those wheels. PM me if there for sale : )

Old 01-28-2008, 06:49 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Grats and glad you are happy with your purchase. That is all that matters really. A deal is what someone feels they got and not what other's think they should have gotten.

So what is the old saying - "Value is what you get - Price is what you pay"

Once again CONGRATS!

Vyper - Turbo is a stick. I might trailer it up as well with the CS hehe

Hope you can make VIR that will be a BIG 6SPEED MEET!

Old 01-28-2008, 06:56 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hblocal
Guys got the car today. Took all of your input and advice and decided to give them a lil of my negotiating skills. Took me a few hours of playing mind games with them but i got it down to 60k even. CPO'd and manuf. warrantied until 2011. Oh and the added bonus of all this and the only reason I didn't care to get the price even lower is because it already had a Techart front bumper lip! Im stoked.

Already ordering my drop links and 22in C5/1s haha.

What do you guys think? Good purchase? I think I gave the sales manager a good run.

Congrats man!! looks great...good job on making sure it's cpo'd.. believe me it's worth it.
also at least you already got the nice front end, all you need is to complete the techart kit and like you said 22's..

Old 01-28-2008, 11:44 AM
hblocal is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys! It was really helpful getting your opinions on here. I was better armed when going into the stealership.

And Alpine, you're 100% right about how your enjoyment in the car is what really matters. The right price is different for every person, in finance we call that investment value as opposed to fair market value. And I actually think I got a little of both. Although cars are not a good investment financially its definitely a good investment to keep my sanity!

The front bumper was a must do for me anyhow, as I wasn't too crazy about the factory front bumper to begin with. Now it's time to get the 22in C5/1s and smoke them tail lights. Although I feel like this has been done by a lot of members already. I think I've seen at least 3 cars on here that look exactly how I had envisioned mine. Is this true? Any suggestions?

And yes, the sport technos are for sale. PM sent.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Captain Tal is infamous around these parts
I bought a 2005 with 32k for $59 three months ago. $60 seems like a goo deal to me.