Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne Turbo S GT700 on race fuel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 07:32 PM
canberk is infamous around these parts
Where did you get that race fuel? Can I also find it somewhere in Michigan?

Old 01-29-2008, 07:34 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
very impressive to say the least.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:52 AM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Great lookin CTTS you have there...oh and the other rides arent too shabby either

Any other mods planned for the Cayenne? I mean, i kinda like how it looks stock and goes THAT fast...but i cant help what some nice wheels and lip kit would look like sitting in the driveway.

Thanks for sharing!!!

PS: I love the smell of race gas! hahahaha
Thanks. I would like to do some exterior mods at some point. I think some larger (and lighter) wheels, agressive lip kit, and lowering module would make it look a lot better.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:59 AM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by canberk
Where did you get that race fuel? Can I also find it somewhere in Michigan?
I emailed tmcwhorter@bazellfuels.com and asked him where I could buy 55 gallon drums of Sunoco race fuel. He gave me the number of my closest distributor which was 85 miles away in Kentucky.

I also found this on their website and Michigan is one of the states on the Map. There's also a phone number on there.

http://www.bazellracefuels.com/RaceFuelMap.htm

I guess you could also contact Sunoco directly.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by Griza
Thanks for the pics, that lp is insane. You are an hp junkie no question about it!
Originally Posted by Trevor Ely
That is insane!

I honestly can't imagine a pepper accelerating like this.
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I hope you continue to enjoy the cars and thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Originally Posted by Tumbler1
I just got my 08 Marine blue CTT but your other lime and yellow monster are some hp legend. Enjoy it. Would like to know more about your 1000+ hp Gallardo later. Thx for sharing.
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
very impressive to say the least.

Thanks guys, I will be sure to post more about the Gallardo after I drive mine this weekend.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Update: TTG

Got twin turbo Gallardo back a few weeks ago, and have been driving it around trying to get used to the power. Jason Heffner has a rear wheel drive dyno, so he disconnected the front driveshaft to dyno the car. Mine made 760 rwhp on pump gas and 875 rwhp on race gas. That's about 895hp and 1030hp at the engine respectively. I have been driving it around in the pump gas mode as I get used to all the power.

The install is very professional, and the car pulls very hard. Traction is an issue in 1st and 2nd as it will spin all 4 tires very easily. The exhaust is very loud and sounds great. I have to find my camera to get some pictures uploaded.

Today I was messing around with my Driftbox in the car and did a couple 60-130mph runs. Both runs were made starting in 3rd with 1 shift and ending in 4th. The times of the 2 runs are approx. 5.94 and 5.98 seconds. The other day I had a 60-130mph time of 5.5 seconds, but the file was corrupted so I was unable to graph it to make sure it wasn't too much of a downhill slope. Once I get better tires put on, I will try to improve upon these times, and also try some runs in the race gas mode.

I have posted the graphs down below.

Attached Images     
Old 03-27-2008, 06:38 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Very nice!

Old 03-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
That's awesome man, why don't you post this in the lambo section of the forum? No lambo owners read the cayenne section, I'm sure they'd love to see the results!

Old 03-28-2008, 09:44 AM
jojogoya88 is infamous around these parts
WOW really nice driveway. One day mine will look like that hopefully.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:15 PM
mlc.design is infamous around these parts
WOW amazingg car collection

great job my friend amazing numbers

Old 03-28-2008, 07:30 PM
TT Turbo 22 is infamous around these parts
That's awesome ! Do you have any videos of the Cayenne's exhaust, would love to hear it ! Thanks.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:41 PM
inflbkballa is infamous around these parts
acicchelli-

how is the gt700 kit holding up? im looking at installing it after my purchase and wanted to get some insight now that you have had the install for a few months.

nice rides!!

Old 04-01-2008, 03:47 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Hi...

I am intrested in Gt700 kit for Cayenne and Galliardo TT set up as well...If you dont mind...Please tell ME how much each set cost complete ???

Thanks

Old 04-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by inflbkballa
acicchelli-

how is the gt700 kit holding up? im looking at installing it after my purchase and wanted to get some insight now that you have had the install for a few months.

nice rides!!
Thanks,

I love the GT700 kit on my Cayenne. It is significantly faster than our ML63 now. I have had the upgrade for almost a year, and I have put around 5000 miles on it with the upgrade. I recommend it to anyone who feels their Cayenne Turbo (or Turbo S) needs a lot more power. A car with this much utility should not be this fast

Old 04-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Hi...

I am intrested in Gt700 kit for Cayenne and Galliardo TT set up as well...If you dont mind...Please tell ME how much each set cost complete ???

Thanks
The upgrades on the Cayenne was around 20k, on the TT Gallardo it was around 60k. Evoms did the work on the Cayenne, and Jason Heffner did the work on the TTG.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne Turbo S GT700 on race fuel