Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

22" Rinspeed C5/1 in custom matte black powdercoat on 08 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
22" Rinspeed C5/1 in custom matte black powdercoat on 08 Turbo

title says it all...check it out it came out awesome

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
That is sick.. wow

Old 02-16-2008, 12:44 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I love the wheels and the colour but honestly it doesnt look good on the meteor cayenne. On a black car it would look absolutely stunning.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:26 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I love the wheels and the colour but honestly it doesnt look good on the meteor cayenne. On a black car it would look absolutely stunning.
I agree, There is nothing else black on this Cayenne, why put black wheels on this car?

Old 02-16-2008, 08:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Customer's call....they were on a blk/blk unit before but that unit sold

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-16-2008, 07:52 PM
reguru is infamous around these parts
Looks great, but agree with others would look best on a black car. Any pics of black wheels on a black Cayenne?

Old 02-17-2008, 04:14 AM
sheep911 is infamous around these parts
looks great! WOW

Old 02-17-2008, 08:40 PM
LAZY TURBO is infamous around these parts
even though the Turbo has huge brakes, they look tiny under those massive rims. btw they look very sick!!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:20 PM
hblocal is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Agreed, I just had mine painted and mounted 3 days ago . Although mine is not as matte as this one. Mine is a powdercoated black satin with a clearcoat that gives it a bit of shine still.

Here is mine, my apologies for crappy photos though.

Attached Images      
Old 02-18-2008, 11:24 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
The HUGE brakes looks really small with those wheels...

Old 02-19-2008, 12:15 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hblocal
Agreed, I just had mine painted and mounted 3 days ago . Although mine is not as matte as this one. Mine is a powdercoated black satin with a clearcoat that gives it a bit of shine still.

Here is mine, my apologies for crappy photos though.
10/10, Superb and looks very very aggressive. Absolutley beautiful, enjoy the new sporty look. Now paint the "Cayenne Turbo" lettering in guards red or black.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
looks fantastic, WOW!!! well done!!!

now I think its time to push the matte look in tha Cayenne and bring the silver accents into matte black, just my 02 cents...

Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 PM
hblocal is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Frissen
looks fantastic, WOW!!! well done!!!

now I think its time to push the matte look in tha Cayenne and bring the silver accents into matte black, just my 02 cents...
Thanks guys.

Frissen- do you mean matte black the trim on the interior? That might be cool. Anyone on here have more ideas?

Old 02-20-2008, 09:53 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it....i dont LOVE it.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 02-21-2008, 05:43 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hblocal
Frissen- do you mean matte black the trim on the interior? That might be cool. Anyone on here have more ideas?
I think he means the silver trim between the windows and at the bottom of the doors. I would imagine also the roof rails.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 22" Rinspeed C5/1 in custom matte black powdercoat on 08 Turbo